Lebanon Valley Dragway - NY April 17th 2010

I should be there, see what my truck will do. Unless it's back in the body shop then I may not make it.

Yours come back yet? I still have to run mine to Town Plot and see what they say about the clear coming off my passenger door.

:bang

The good news is that my Edge shipped today and should be here Wednesday. Good times!:rockwoot:

good news, my driveshaft is going to get checked out tomorrow, so i should be able to run the snot out of it until something else breaks

Anyone know if there's a rain date? The weather looks kind of iffy, but who knows with the weathermen around here. :bang

My phone and email has been CRAZY all day.

In the event we get rain on Saturday we will run on Sunday. As of right now the rain should be gone by early AM on Saturday so we should be fine. I have talked to the track several times today and they will do their level best to get the race in on Saturday. So don't let a chance of rain run you away... If we get rained out Saturday morning the burgers and dogs are on me for lunch!

My phone and email has been CRAZY all day.

In the event we get rain on Saturday we will run on Sunday. As of right now the rain should be gone by early AM on Saturday so we should be fine. I have talked to the track several times today and they will do their level best to get the race in on Saturday. So don't let a chance of rain run you away... If we get rained out Saturday morning the burgers and dogs are on me for lunch!

Sounds good Chris!! Worst case, we race on Sunday, and Sunday looks good weather-wise!!

Do you miss the 1/2 ton gasser? LOL

Heading to Franks tomorrow to throw the Edge in and maybe hook up his old blue box in my sled. So, I should see you tomorrow. :rockwoot:

ryan did the driveshaft fix your vibration

yes it did, but my front driveshaft needs to be replaced in full as well, but i don't have the money for that right now, so im just gonna run it tomorrow and if it that breaks, oh well i think it should hold for a few passes :Cheer:

Looking at the weather, we might be ok. Looks like a chance of shows now for Saturday & not rain. The rain is not due in till around 5 PM.

Back