Dually spacer

Make it a little easier for everybody to see. ;)

58281_125282827524205_100001274666738_162881_7803508_n.jpg

Does that make the 102" width rule?

Its the same width as a normal dually with 2 bud wheels...nice solution, and if you want to run duals you only have to buy 2 bud wheels and 2 extra tires, rather than a whole set of 4.

Yes, it doesn't hang off my trailer.

Wow! :eek: I'm surprised it does, but that's good I could go this route and it will still fit in my garage door because I know my gooseneck will. Is that a 2nd gen dodge dually wheel, or a gooseneck wheel with deeper backspacing?

Its the same width as a normal dually with 2 bud wheels...nice solution, and if you want to run duals you only have to buy 2 bud wheels and 2 extra tires, rather than a whole set of 4.

yeah, but you still have to buy 2" spacers ($150) and a pair of dually adapters. Hmm...more stuff just got added to my list for winter. :doh: LOL

subscribing, this will happen to Smoking Six Shooter if i dont part ways with it. Already looking for Mega cab fender's. Need some 17'' dually rim's too.

Last edited:
2nd gen dually wheel

not sure if you have drums or disks, but with disks your calipers need modified to make it work as shown. It is not a slight modification, BTW.

i done the same thing as got-torque, except i used 2 set of 3in spacers on each side. i had to remove the brake drum and also had to remove the 1 in ring on the back side of the backing plate to make this setup work.

Can I use the 3rd gen dual wheels on my 2nd gen single D80? 17"s should fit over the drum shouldn't they? I've heard people say this can be done Just want to confirm it before I go out and buy the wheels.

Back