Wilmington OH, Pull

good pics.... evans truck looks black in alot of those pics... i like it the way it looks black??? what with the black ice truck? why a helmet.. pro mod? did he get disquilified?

well the FFA folks got a Good pull under their belts, so hopfully they will do it again... :thankyou2:

Congrats Rocky! on the 2.6 win in the pull off!!!! way to send me grabbin for straws and ways to make more power...lololol and i think the Lee's truck is runnin better as well..!

TTurbod96... glad the SMOKNYA crew could help make your evening more eventful :bang

HEY EVAN I HEARD PAT SHOWED UP @ WILMINGTON 2 HRS BEFORE THE PULL STARTED AND WANTED THEM TO RUN THE 2.6 CLASS THEN BECAUSE HE HAD TO BE HOME EARLY.......:hehe: OR WAS IT BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO PULL AGAINST YOU:rockwoot:

HEY EVAN I HEARD PAT SHOWED UP @ WILMINGTON 2 HRS BEFORE THE PULL STARTED AND WANTED THEM TO RUN THE 2.6 CLASS THEN BECAUSE HE HAD TO BE HOME EARLY.......:hehe: OR WAS IT BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO PULL AGAINST YOU:rockwoot:

:hehe:...
i herd he is known for that type of sportsmanship....

:thankyou2: buddy

good pics.... evans truck looks black in alot of those pics... i like it the way it looks black??? what with the black ice truck? why a helmet.. pro mod? did he get disquilified?

thanks man

His truck goes fast :hehe:

DQ'ed in the 2.8 class..... refused tech......

Sweet Pics.
TJA5597.jpg. Man I hate when that happens....

this aint much better..:bang
_TJA5656.jpg

looks like a good pull......sucks i missed it.......atleast i did get my truck closer to pulling form before i had to come back to iraq.......

Yes sir, it says on their website

Thursday July 16, 2009
All Truck classes
4WD Diesel Street stock
4WD Diesel Pro Stock
4WD Hot Gas trucks
4WD Strictly Street stock gas trucks

Any one have any video ? Evan you ran good again of course, Brandon did well, along with everyone else. congrats guys :clap:

Back