Wilmington OH, Pull

I plan to be there. there is also a group from the Ohio Coal Rollers that is supposed to to be there.

Jay

Arent they having a dyno as well? I thought this is the same weekend as the NTPA pulls there too? Anyone want to buy some Brad Paisley /Dierks Bentley tickets for friday night!

Clinton County Fairground
958 West Main Street
Wilmington, OH 45177

this was the address on the fairgrounds website.

DHRA is no longer so i would assume that the diesel stuff will be COTPC Ruels:
unlimited single / 3.2 twin
open

RIGHT? and i would recoment adding a stock charger class to it as well if time allows..

I would assume the same rules as Evan said. Always a good turnout of strong trucks at Wilmington.

Hey Guys, All questions about rulles can be answered by Dave Armstrong his phone number is 937-302-0647. I would hate for you to drive all the way to Wilmington and be dissapointed beacuse the rules are not what you expected! Can't wait to see a great crowd!

Last edited:
To answer the question about the dyno, YES it will be there Friday and Saturday starting at noon!

Hey Guys, All questions about rulles can be answered by Dave Armstrong his phone number is 937-302-0647. I would hate for you to drive all the way to Wilmington and be dissapointed beacuse the rules are not what you expected! Can't wait to see a great crowd!

could u or just one person call him and post whos rules we are running so the poor guy doesnt get the sh** load of phone calls? what is pull order and what time we have to sign up by? in past they have made us sign up 1hr ahead and that will be a push for some of us $.02

Last edited:
weird that the dyno is starting at noon and on the site it says gates open at 4PM. hmm. well either way ill be there both days.

i should be there.. dont know if i will be there early enough to pull though

Just got off the phone with him,
Street diesel- 2.65 inlet
Super street- 2.85 turbo
Pro mod- 3.2 max on atm. charger
$400 to win and pays 7 places
Pull starts at 7:00pm
Hanging weight allowed in all classes, prolly basically like cotpc?

dyno

weird that the dyno is starting at noon and on the site it says gates open at 4PM. hmm. well either way ill be there both days.

the dyno will be setup fri and sat. fri we will be ready by noon and as early as they let us back into the gates on sat.

Back