Wilmington OH, Pull

Sitting this weekend out! Got some work to do on the puller. Evan keep the Dirty at the top and beat all doubts out that u are 1 of, if not, the TOP 2.6" truck in Ohio!
Brandon

Ill be there!!!!

Just got off the phone with him,
Street diesel- 2.65 inlet
Super street- 2.85 turbo
Pro mod- 3.2 max on atm. charger
$400 to win and pays 7 places
Pull starts at 7:00pm
Hanging weight allowed in all classes, prolly basically like cotpc?

Thanks for the clarification Brandon!!!

You need to bring your sled down and run with us this weekend...

Thanks bowersock... you still a skert!!

HEY EVERYONE THIS IS BOWERSOCK> :cheer: lol :poke: lol

ya evan has done awesome in the 2.6 class pretty much every pull i've been to haha, is it gonna be a big turnout do ya think?

Sitting this weekend out! Got some work to do on the puller. Evan keep the Dirty at the top and beat all doubts out that u are 1 of, if not, the TOP 2.6" truck in Ohio!
Brandon

Come on now brandon, Dont swell his head anymore! We have to make the duramax a convertable! :hehe::hehe:LOL

:poke:

dyno price

whats teh dyno cost?

i don't know what the fair is pricing the dyno at it's up to them since we've allready been paid by them. we it's at the shop it's usually 70-75 for three pulls.

Im gonna try am make it down. They are paying seven spots, so i might make it in the money!

i wish places would start paying last place so i could at least get entry fee back!!! 7 hooks 600 total feet im on a roll this year folks!! try again friday see what happens!!:bang

johnny youve hooked your truck more times this year then me in the past 5..lol I heard you got it going good though.

Weather is looking pretty good, down to a 10% chance! All long as the weather continues to look good, I'll be down.

anyone know why they kicked the BLACK ICE truck out of the class ??????? :nos::charger:too big just wondered

i got there recognized a few poeple.

and did hook.. one guy told me i almost got my front left in the air...

went 259.11 not bad for a 2wd

Huge Congrates to Rocky, Evan, and the Lee sisters heard you guys ran good! Cant wait to come play next weekend!!!!
Brandon

Back