Sturgis Ky Indoor Pull March 19th

jordanjames81

Sturgis Ky Indoor pull will be March 19th.

Not sure on all the detail's just yet but will post them soon.

From what i been told there will be
Gas 4x4 classes
Diesel truck classes probably a street diesel & outlaw class
Tractors classes.

Any kind of smoke system going to be in place for the diesel classes? Every year it seems to get more and more smokey with hotter running trucks.

Tyler i dont think so, but i also heard they was thinking about smoke tubes. Waiting on Doug Omer to contact me with more details

well for all the diesel guys, make sure u read the rules and then print them off and bring them. they still may not go by them. last year says nothing bout a pertrusion turbo and they decided to make it a rule, when the tech guy popped my hood. story got better when the tech guy built the CR truck that won. :doh: :umno:

Its the first pull of the year local and good indication of the season locally. So ill be there videoing, should be a good time at least

2.6 rules will be

1/8'' protrussion
8000 lbs
26'' hitch height (no trick hitches)
No spray of any kind
Exhaust must exit directly upward 3/8'' bolts with in 12'' of turbo
Can be blocked on rear end
Water to air intercooler allowed
Drive shaft loops

Open Drive Line
3.0 turbo limit can be bushed down
8000 lbs

Was also informed they will have a 2wd mod gas class

2.6 rules will be

1/8'' protrussion
8000 lbs
26'' hitch height (no trick hitches)
No spray of any kind
Exhaust must exit directly upward 3/8'' bolts with in 12'' of turbo
Can be blocked on rear end
Water to air intercooler allowed
Drive shaft loops

Open Drive Line
3.0 turbo limit can be bushed down
8000 lbs

Was also informed they will have a 2wd mod gas class

Jordan, If i was to bring the 2wd could i still run 2.6 or would i have to run ODL?
Lynn

So this does not have to be a receiver style hitch?

Does it require any kind of cutoffs such as air or fuel?

Whose sled will be there?

I'll come to watch but I don't think I'll be pulling. Just bought this 12v and want to learn the truck a bit before I give her too much hell.

Yes the tractor class will be hot farm. Not sure on what weight is ill try to find out.

Lynn Im not 100% sure it would be fine with me. Here's the number to call in explain what you normally pull 270-217-3811. I would love to have you down eighter way. Always enjoy watching your truck go down the track.

Dwall as for the hitch call number listed above. To make things clear. Mine is on a draw bar style but it style have 2'' reciever in it and passed there.

Last edited:
This is just hear say but i was told there will be a dyno to? Anyone else heard this?

No dyno will be there. From talking to a guys put it on.

Gates open @ 4pm pulls start @ 7pm they may adjust the start time i will post if they do.

Tractor class weight will be 12500

Numbers for info on the event

Derek 270-704-2985
Mike 270-748-6907
Shane270217-3811
Todd270-704-0987
Fair Expo 270-333-4107

Back