Sturgis Ky Indoor Pull March 19th

Talked with Shane, Said he would get back with me by the first of the week.
Also asked about smoke tubes, said they were NOT required at this time. He is having trouble convincing the fair board that they are needed... :doh:

Lets see if we can change their minds... :st:

Lynn

Talked with Shane, Said he would get back with me by the first of the week.
Also asked about smoke tubes, said they were NOT required at this time. He is having trouble convincing the fair board that they are needed... :doh:

Lets see if we can change their minds... :st:

Lynn

Good deal Lynn hope to see you there. Im with you on smoke tubes. If he dont want you to pull 2.6 there's open. I will bump up if truck stays togather.

If you got the safety stuff pull with the mod 2wd that would be kewl if you could wax there ass! LOL

I too would like to see him pull in the mod 2wd class. but getting the weight down may be an issue lol.

Good deal Lynn hope to see you there. Im with you on smoke tubes. If he dont want you to pull 2.6 there's open. I will bump up if truck stays togather.

If you got the safety stuff pull with the mod 2wd that would be kewl if you could wax there ass! LOL

Im gonna bring mine with me just in case... ans yes i have all safety equipment..lol I wouldnt mind hooking with the mod 2wds to see if i could run with em, but like justin said weight would be an issue.

Lynn

What are the rules? Is it worth coming down? Itching to try the new setup but if its going to be some BS pull were they make up the rules when we get there I'm not wasting my time.

I was just checking to see if that was all the rules or what. Rules are pretty simple then, hood stacks, dually wheels on non dually trucks, wheel spacers on front, doesn't matter where you pull from with hitch as long as its 26" and I guess I need to lennghten my weight rack then.

You get my point, I did read just clarifying. I know Jeff wasn't very happy last year when he got down there and mysteriosly came up with a pertrusion rule.

It's probably 2 1/2 hrs away so is it worth coming down for?

It's a good time for us locally. But it usually favors the shop that sponsors the pull and builds trucks for it. Every year there is random rule that comes up that wasn't posted that helps put them in front of the pack.

It's a good time for us locally. But it usually favors the shop that sponsors the pull and builds trucks for it. Every year there is random rule that comes up that wasn't posted that helps put them in front of the pack.

Yep, if a truck was built by Robinson Diesel then they will change any rules they have to to get the competition out of the way.

Last edited:

You guys are making a big deal out of nothing. Robinson diesel doesnt change the rules to benifit his trucks. I know him personally. Way i see it make sure your trucks legal as you should to the rules any where else. You guys know whats leagal in whats not. If you want to pull show up if not stay at home in the chair.

I was just checking to see if that was all the rules or what. Rules are pretty simple then, hood stacks, dually wheels on non dually trucks, wheel spacers on front, doesn't matter where you pull from with hitch as long as its 26" and I guess I need to lennghten my weight rack then.

You get my point, I did read just clarifying. I know Jeff wasn't very happy last year when he got down there and mysteriosly came up with a pertrusion rule.

It's probably 2 1/2 hrs away so is it worth coming down for?

As long as hitch is a 2'' reciver will slide in its legal. Weight limit is 60''

You guys are making a big deal out of nothing. Robinson diesel doesnt change the rules to benifit his trucks. I know him personally. Way i see it make sure your trucks legal as you should to the rules any where else. You guys know whats leagal in whats not. If you want to pull show up if not stay at home in the chair.

I saw fine finish's turbo as he putting it on the truck on the trailer last year. Legal per the rules posted last year. So yea it looks pretty fishy. How about all the years the powerstroke with an edge j/a won from like 05-07? Its defiently been stacked most years but like I said a good first pull of the year. Gives everyone a place to test out the winter builds before the points pulls start.

I saw fine finish's turbo as he putting it on the truck on the trailer last year. Legal per the rules posted last year. So yea it looks pretty fishy. How about all the years the powerstroke with an edge j/a won from like 05-07? Its defiently been stacked most years but like I said a good first pull of the year. Gives everyone a place to test out the winter builds before the points pulls start.

Yea i saw it to and it was legal per the rules posted but oh well. I hope to be there again this year but we'll have to bust ass to get the truck done.

So if we build are trucks legal to the TS rules, were gauranteed to be legal at this pull? If not defenate rules should be posted.

Shane didnt work on the powerstroke that won Dan. That guy does all his own work.

Shane didnt work on the powerstroke that won Dan. That a local guy that does all his own work.

You are missing the point. That maroon powerstroke was a member of the fair board at that time. And then a shop involved with the pull wins. That's what I mean by stacked.

You are missing the point. That maroon powerstroke was a member of the fair board at that time. And then a shop involved with the pull wins. That's what I mean by stacked.

Dan wrong again he isnt a member of there fair board. He's on crittenden county lions club for there fair. Shane has had one truck win in 7 years. This is the 8th year for the pull.

If you have any issuse call Shane 1-270-217-3811

Last edited:
Back