Garmon's Shop Day 08!! Decided!!!

I had an excellent time....... So did Wet Dog.

It was great seeing everyone again as usual. I have not missed a Shop day in like 5 years, and I wont start missing them anytime soon.

Thanks to "The" Jeff for putting on such a great event, and thanks to the DPM gang for working their asses off all day. :woohoo:

It has to be a damn fine female to pry me away from a motorsport event.

And last night there were 2 of them. But I only had 1.:rockwoot:

Yea squeak i dynoed 439Hp and 951 fpt i was really surprised cuz i was not expecting that at all..I told jeff the other day i wanted a 450 hp truck but i guess i already have one..i guess now i'll shoot for 500hp..

I had a great time stumbling around Jeff's shop on Friday night. Thanks for being a great host Jeff.

The beer dyno was a blast, Swole!

I lost a bottle of bacon salt so if anyone finds it send it to Timbeaux.

Phil, Look in the freezer at Jeff's shop, Brian left you some of that liquid pantie remover.

Yea squeak i dynoed 439Hp and 951 fpt i was really surprised cuz i was not expecting that at all..I told jeff the other day i wanted a 450 hp truck but i guess i already have one..i guess now i'll shoot for 500hp..

Yea now you need to get Jeff to make you a 439HP sticker. LOL LOL

I am pretty darn sure that was the most fun I've ever had at a "shop day"!
Sandi and myself had a blast, all three days! Jeff, you and your "crowd" are top notch in my book!
It was a pleasure meeting several folks that attended.
I vote to have it about every three months, a year is a long time to wait.
Thanks again,

Brian

Naw, man keep it to a single 7" miter they are the shiznit! do you live in tuscaloosa by the way?

i don't like miter cuts for some reason..you want beleave this but i only gave $10 for the stack thats on my truck...I live in thomaston GA

Back