Garmon's Shop Day 08!! Decided!!!

Thanks for pics man, i am surprised that you got some of mine! i had a great time! It was nice to meet some of the people that i talk with everyday!

A few more pics:
1115081022.jpg

1115081143.jpg

1115081143a.jpg

1115081559.jpg

1115081623.jpg

1115081635.jpg

1115081627.jpg

1115081728.jpg

1115081732.jpg

Mickey is soo fasssttt he's a Blur!!

I had a blast at shop day is was so fun and exciting..There were alot of high HP trucks and Good lookin trucks to.We all need to thank jeff alot for puttin on another amazing shop day..Sorry about the piston big swole your truck will be a ass kicker when u get done with it.

I had a blast at shop day is was so fun and exciting..There were alot of high HP trucks and Good lookin trucks to.We all need to thank jeff alot for puttin on another amazing shop day..Sorry about the piston big swole your truck will be a ass kicker when u get done with it.

Yeah, it sucks that it happened...but now it's just an opportunity!!:rockwoot:

YES!!!! THANK YOU MR. "THE" JEFF GARMON for being the best host and a great friend!!!

And the fact the Jeff and gang got JohnP going again during his own event just shows what kinda guy he is ...As well as everyone else that help (BOTH TIMES!!!)
This is truely an amazing group of people to get to hand with!!!!

o yes that was amazing..I guess now your gettin your motor re done you can finally outrun donny lol jk....I was really surprised what my truck dynoed even though it's not alot of HP i was still happy

What did super red dyno?

Yeah, your truck was great...Jeff was even talking last night about it and how he was suprised what it did....

Super Red had and issue with the trans not locking up...They never got to dyno it.....that sux!!!

You must have run after I left, Kyle. What did you do?

Whic truck / who are you referring too???

Surely not me , My chit's torn down to the block!!!!:hehe:

Sticky did 439 I think.....Pretty much STOCK with the famous Garmonized secrets!!

Man, that's a lot more than I expected, but I've never really seen anything but the outside of his truck. I've got to get me a 12V after seeing all the trucks this weekend.

Man, that's a lot more than I expected, but I've never really seen anything but the outside of his truck. I've got to get me a 12V after seeing all the trucks this weekend.

I agree!!!! I love my CR but someday I want a 12V for a play toy / Race devoted machine!!!!

Now that I have a bit more time to type, just wanted to say another BIG Thank You! to Jeff, David, David, Jamie and everyone else whose name I might have missed (especially the grill man, you sir rock!) for one heck of a good day.

Good folks, great place and lots of good trucks to look over. Well worth the drive :rockwoot:

Ty, you are quite welcome, thank Smokem more than I though, if he hadn't thought of a way to cool that turbo down we would have been there a bit longer :bang

You must have run after I left, Kyle. What did you do?

i did, i had to get on home, my clutch was slipping in my truck also, waiting to get the new one in, so i didnt make a run, it was the only ride i had to get there and back... and i had to get home to take care of some things, sorry i missed out my friend but i will get you next time man...:rockwoot:

Got to play around with a certain very fast, red, twinned, reg cab 7.3 Powerstroke on the way home, and another not so fast Powerstroke tried to join in too, but he had no such luck LOL

I had a great time also.
Good to see old friends and meet some new ones.
Hopefully next time I will not be driving my wife's Focus :hehe:.
Just got the 'puter up, found out last night that the cats decided to eat my wireless mouse's reciever's cord. One week after eating my old mouse's cord :bang. Gotta teach them not THIS kind of mouse.
Josiah

Back