$3,000.00 Per Class 2.5,2.6,2.8-Frankfort, IN

If a step cover is allowed why is it cheating no matter how big it is. I am building a new charger for scheids it will be a HX82.4 with a 1/8" protrusion I will run it in the 2.6 class can't wait see ya there.

Oh I never said it was cheating, if the rules allow it then it isn't cheating.

HX82.4? I was told that the wheel was made from unobtainium and was unavailable. After much investigation the fuel that a good ppump puts out will turn the unobtaininum into invisiblium after a few hooks.

Oh I never said it was cheating, if the rules allow it then it isn't cheating.

HX82.4? I was told that the wheel was made from unobtainium and was unavailable. After much investigation the fuel that a good ppump puts out will turn the unobtaininum into invisiblium after a few hooks.

My wheels are special they won't what ever you just saidLOL

wtf are you talking about, im mearly mocking the person who was complaining that people have bigger chargers in a class that allows it.

will someone school me for a minute and tell me the dyno proven difference between the bushed down big charger or stepped cover from the built true 2.6? Thanks

UPDATE! UPDATE! Due to time restrictions, We will be limiting the number of trucks to 25 per class. So to make sure you can pull, let me know ASAP if you want on the list and leave a number I can call you at to confirm your spot on the list. With the large payouts, I think it will fill up quick. If there are any open... slots on the day of the pull, then its first come first serve.

Evan Smoot Adam Hallien Cole Stephens we want in 2.8 class also we have points hook in tipton that night didnt know if you would be willing to moe class order if need be so we could hit both thanks

OK I talked with Kaleb and we're gonna run the pull in this order. 2.6, 2.5 and 2.8 last so you guys can make both. Send me a message with your phone numbers and names so I can add you to the list and if something happens I can call and give an update.

If you guys talk to Terry Coppess or Terry biggs and Darren Smith and the rest of the itpa 2.8 crew let them know and have them get in touch with me.

Ryan

Back