$3,000.00 Per Class 2.5,2.6,2.8-Frankfort, IN

Thanks for coming everyone. It was good pull. WE got done early. I think we ran a truck every 3 minutes or so.

we won 2.6 with a 340 the last call dodge nick lee? got 2nd with a 333 gainer was 3rd with a 332 but I think he had some carnage

thats all the spots I know

matt williams truck 340
nick lee 333.1
matt gainer 333.06 broke ring gear
evan davis 332
wright 327
darrek leis 324

Now that is a bad azz. 2.6 class there. Congrats to all of you guys. Which truck was the winner? Where from kentucky?

Ya he won again at Independence Ky at a BOB pull matt then evan then nick and chase

Green dodge I have some vids of it last week

jake goins drove it for the win at franfort not bad for only his 3rd hook in it.

matt was driving at independence

had a great time at both pulls congrats Matt n Evan and a big thanks goes out to Evan Davis and Curt Haisley for all of your help this weekend was not real sure how we were going to get home.

THanks for the compliments on the pull. It's only the 2nd year for it. Hopefully we can get a saturday date and pull more trucks and have more time to do it. NIce to meet you evan. I was the flagman at the start line for the end of the 2.6 class and all 2.5 and 2.8.

had a great time at both pulls congrats Matt n Evan and a big thanks goes out to Evan Davis and Curt Haisley for all of your help this weekend was not real sure how we were going to get home.

thanks nick....congrats to you too and evan also. big congrats goes out to matt williams and his crew that truck is a runner! nick what happened on ur way home?

Back