Demitri 1919HP!!!

i didnt look at the chart, just took 1818 plus 5.8% = 1923

Wrong way to do this i guess ?

Superflow dyno, right? They have a "Dynojet correction" on them which bumps up the power a bit more. My 1st Gen for instance made 972 uncorrected on the Superflow correction and 1,026 on the "dynojet" correction. The fact that the dyno graph says "DJwhp" indicates to me that's what's going on.

Dmitri's an awesome guy, but I have no problem giving him an endless amount of crap about all his dyno manipulation factors. bif

It doesnt matter Jason, its officially a record that will wind up in Wade's sig! :hehe: :hehe:

Sorry Wade, had too.

Wouldnt you put it in yours too if you had such a huge involvement in an engine program making that kinda power?!?

Last edited:
That's more power than I'll ever make no matter what the correction factor is, watching it was even cooler to see :D

LOL

They both have badass trucks, I can say that for certain. I just try and stay out of all the rest of it, especially once it starts to go really south. I was really impressed about how well Dmitri handled himself on the other "9.50" thread, we'll see if he can keep it together on this one as well.

For me, when his drag truck runs 160+ is when he'll be proving that he is finally spraying it. At the power it's at, even uncorrected, it should be able to do it.

So wade says the 1500hp tune was the one that was being used at the track but dimitri says its turned down to 1200 at the same track. Who is right? Lol

That's more power than I'll ever make no matter what the correction factor is, watching it was even cooler to see :D

That's a good point too....Dmitri has made 1585 and 1633 uncorrected, has anyone else ever broke 1500 on a chassis dyno?

That's a good point too....Dmitri has made 1585 and 1633 uncorrected, has anyone else ever broke 1500 on a chassis dyno?

I think te question is, has anyone ever made that much power and will talk about?? Thats about like asking a woman how much she weights. Even if she does tell you, the number will be less than actual!!

uncorrected was 1818HP 5.8% CF 1923HP corrected.

5000ft elevation and 105*

CF for 5000ft altitude, 105deg and 20% humidity is around 1.25. Just saying.

Bingo!!

i didnt look at the chart, just took 1818 plus 5.8% = 1923

Wrong way to do this i guess ?

And you call yourself a Professional Race Engine builder??:doh: :hehe:

You would also think you could spell your supposed "customer's" name correctly.:lolly:

Congrats Dmitri on some awesome dyno numbers! I would stay away from posting large corrected numbers if you don't want to catch allot of grief about them though ;)

Congrats Dmitri, you have a good running truck but that picture shows two different pages stacked together with nothing on them that resembles a real dyno sheet! Print out a real sheet and post it up or the ****s going to fly and Dmitri really doesn't need it. Whatever the real numbers are is good enough as he is getting it done.

That picture must be from a Wade-O-Dyno

Back