Demitri 1919HP!!!

dock boy!!!!! Listen dude i have made 1633 UNCORRECTED before, with wayyyyy less than im running now, You wanna run your dodge cause you think as you have stated your making the same power as me?? Lets dyno buddy:welcome:

Sorry...I don't have a Dodge!:poke:

Fine...You come out of the mountains and we can dyno together without a Correction factor. I have one 5 min from me that won't lie ;)

Hurry up and get those Dmaxes all figured out Dmitri. I'm striking out finding a host for my Cummins and I may have to have a Dmax built instead. I'll take all the advice you're willing to give. Now drop that thing down to 9.0 and shut all these guys up!
RonA

Sorry...I don't have a Dodge!:poke:

Fine...You come out of the mountains and we can dyno together without a Correction factor. I have one 5 min from me that won't lie ;)

lol where you located??? Im not one that you can just call out and not show up dockboy, sorry a fummings is that better, i have sat by and read your little pokes but enough is enough, make sure you make it worth my while to travel please:)) Have you ever in public stuck your foot in your own mouth?? Cause you just did, lets dyno:Cheer::Cheer:

Last edited:
Hurry up and get those Dmaxes all figured out Dmitri. I'm striking out finding a host for my Cummins and I may have to have a Dmax built instead. I'll take all the advice you're willing to give. Now drop that thing down to 9.0 and shut all these guys up!
RonA

thanks ron!!! If you need anything for a max ill be in your corner buddy!! Thanks for the congrats again

lol where you located??? Im not one that you can just call out and not show dockboy, sorry a fummings is that better, Have you ever in public stuck your foot in your own mouth?? Cause you just did, lets dyno:Cheer::Cheer:

I'm in Maryland and I never stick my foot in my mouth. I always step up to a challenge regardless of my chances and never give excuses.

Posting a big number on the dyno is fine if that's your thing, but I am slightly mellower than you are about it and in general. :poke:

Come by and see your famous "engine builder" and you can swing by on your way and strap that thing down:welcome:

Last edited:
I'm in Maryland and I never stick my foot in my mouth. I always step up to a challenge regardless of my chances and never give excuses.

Posting a big number on the dyno is fine if that's your thing, but I am slightly mellower than you are about it and in general. :poke:

Come by and see your famous "engine builder" and you can swing by on your way and strap that thing down:welcome:

Ok first of all!!!! You stated in the 9.50 thread that your making the same power as me did you not????? So if i come out there any lay down 600 hp above you, then yes you just stuck your foot in your mouth???? Correct???
Number two, I didnt post the thread?? I actually didnt even know it was over here on comp D... Wrong again?
Number 3... Im sorry i have a DREAM for that 2k mark, its been a personal goal and dream for 2 years, because it was said by some a duramax could never do it!!! Im out to prove that wrong!! So yes i am very close, and yes i do want to amp people up that its looking more and more like it can be done, just like an allison trans could never go 9,s right????
Number 4... My machine shop here builds my engines!!!!! Wade supplies parts i need for certain things that i feel help my build in a big way.. PARTS DOCK BOY PARTS!!!!! Engines machined and built, longed blocked by me here in idaho falls!!!! SOOOO now that thats out of the way.....
Mellower than you???? your right you are in certain areas, but is it my place to get on here and poke like your approach??? No its not, so in tern who is actually more mellow????
Ill plan a trip out after i get my ride back from ppe you have a few weeks to prepare!!! HEY dockboy please dont let me down!!! Im coming for a challenge, if you cant hang, dont make me drive 2400 miles !!!!

Last edited:
dockboy
Personally i like you, met you one time!! These pokes are not needed. You state a DYNO THAT DOES NOT LIE!!! so does that mean mine does??? Am i a liar as well???
I appreciate your advise on boots, but you gotta take it further?? why?? Im actually really excited to dyno against you now, I wanna see that fummings put the power down, ill be the first to shake your hand, but what if the tables turn and i hit 2k, you going to shake mine???

Ok first of all!!!! You stated in the 9.50 thread that your making the same power as me did you not????? So if i come out there any lay down 600 hp above you, then yes you just stuck your foot in your mouth???? Correct???
Number two, I didnt post the thread?? I actually didnt even know it was over here on comp D... Wrong again?
Number 3... Im sorry i have a DREAM for that 2k mark, its been a personal goal and dream for 2 years, because it was said by some a duramax could never do it!!! Im out to prove that wrong!! So yes i am very close, and yes i do want to amp people up that its looking more and more like it can be done, just like an allison trans could never go 9,s right????
Number 4... My machine shop here builds my engines!!!!! Wade supplies parts i need for certain things that i feel help my build in a big way.. PARTS DOCK BOY PARTS!!!!! Engines machined and built, longed blocked by me here in idaho falls!!!! SOOOO now that thats out of the way.....
Mellower than you???? your right you are in certain areas, but is it my place to get on here and poke like your approach??? No its not, so in tern who is actually more mellow????
Ill plan a trip out after i get my ride back from ppe you have a few weeks to prepare!!! HEY dockboy please dont let me down!!! Im coming for a challenge, if you cant hang, dont make me drive 2400 miles !!!!

Not sure if angry and yelling or just great enthusiasm.

Last edited:
Number 3... Im sorry i have a DREAM for that 2k mark, its been a personal goal and dream for 2 years, because it was said by some a duramax could never do it!!! Im out to prove that that wrong!! So yes i am very close, and yes i do want to amp people up that its looking more and more like it can be done, just like an allison trans could never go 9,s right????

Dmitri,

Thanks for clearing up that Wade didn't build your engine as he claims but merely serves as a middle man selling you parts:clap:

Honestly, I could care less if you make 1000 hp more than I do, just show up and we will strap them both down. You are going to have to wait a couple months though because I just had foot surgery and am immobile at the present time. How about you come on Labor day weekend and that way we can race at the Yellowbullet Nationals also. It's a great time!!

And you can ask anybody, I have been around doing this for A LONG TIME!!! I ALWAYS show up when I can and NEVER make excuses for the outcome!:Cheer:

Wish I had your guys money! All I got to say, carry on....

hey everyone i was not even aware there was a thread on comp D about the numbers today!! OK so here is the scoop, super flow numbers were 1818, yes ron A and jason are correct on dyno numbers, Ron was right on at 1.25 which put it almost to 1900 then the djrwhp number bumped to 1923, i was told was the supper flow at the time and got all excited and ran inside and posted the results, when i seen the print out i was like ****!!!! lol but was to late to change it so i let it ride!! Steve as well as many others are all right in this case, comp d lets no **** fly, Its real or pack up your bull ****, over here i like it !!!! The best the red truck ever ran on this dyno was just over 1700, As jason said the uncorrected numbers at drakes being 1633, was dam there a spitting image of same dyno comparison with the correction factor!! difference is the red truck was on 5 stages of nos to pull these numbers, my race truck is running a single stage of nos!! One 110 pill, off a lighting from NX!! When the red truck ran over 1700 truth told was also a djrwhp number with the super flow number being around high 1600 as jason stated the difference in his truck, on his comparison!! Im trying to keep all this straight between so bare with me guys, but the race truck on our dyno super flow numbers on fuel only is just a titch more than my red truck on a **** ton of spray!!! Exactly 200 more total horse over the red truck on a 110 pill, which usually give me alot more power, but the only thing coming out of that stack was heat lol, i was begging for fuel, Im not sure where im looking i could be out of injector were not sure yet
Jason so with all this being said hahah Im only 200 horse better than my red truck same dyno, same comparison on super flow numbers as well as dyno jet numbers, i did an all around test today to see where i stood, But with 4 stages less of nos, so were making more power on fuel than i ever thought possible, When we flew the dyno guys out last year to fix our dyno it has been spot on with numbers, i have no dought in my mind that when i figure out my fuel i will punch 2000 on any dyno, and would not be scared to get called out, as i do not just run my mouth, this truck is making power beyond what i ever thought it could:)))))) Im just excited to be out trying for the 2k mark, But UNCORRECTED i was 1818, which is a bit from 2k still with the fuel i have, I know it no reason to bull **** around the fact that, SON OF A ***** 2k is a hard number to hit. I have to set the computer up for print outs but ill get them up guys, Thanks for all the comments !!!

$hitbag. go get a haircut. :hehe: congrats brutha. now stop dyno'ing that thing and save it for the track.

hey everyone i was not even aware there was a thread on comp D about the numbers today!! OK so here is the scoop, super flow numbers were 1818, yes ron A and jason are correct on dyno numbers, Ron was right on at 1.25 which put it almost to 1900 then the djrwhp number bumped to 1923, i was told was the supper flow at the time and got all excited and ran inside and posted the results, when i seen the print out i was like ****!!!! lol but was to late to change it so i let it ride!! Steve as well as many others are all right in this case, comp d lets no **** fly, Its real or pack up your bull ****, over here i like it !!!! The best the red truck ever ran on this dyno was just over 1700, As jason said the uncorrected numbers at drakes being 1633, was dam there a spitting image of same dyno comparison with the correction factor!! difference is the red truck was on 5 stages of nos to pull these numbers, my race truck is running a single stage of nos!! One 110 pill, off a lighting from NX!! When the red truck ran over 1700 truth told was also a djrwhp number with the super flow number being around high 1600 as jason stated the difference in his truck, on his comparison!! Im trying to keep all this straight between so bare with me guys, but the race truck on our dyno super flow numbers on fuel only is just a titch more than my red truck on a **** ton of spray!!! Exactly 200 more total horse over the red truck on a 110 pill, which usually give me alot more power, but the only thing coming out of that stack was heat lol, i was begging for fuel, Im not sure where im looking i could be out of injector were not sure yet
Jason so with all this being said hahah Im only 200 horse better than my red truck same dyno, same comparison on super flow numbers as well as dyno jet numbers, i did an all around test today to see where i stood, But with 4 stages less of nos, so were making more power on fuel than i ever thought possible, When we flew the dyno guys out last year to fix our dyno it has been spot on with numbers, i have no dought in my mind that when i figure out my fuel i will punch 2000 on any dyno, and would not be scared to get called out, as i do not just run my mouth, this truck is making power beyond what i ever thought it could:)))))) Im just excited to be out trying for the 2k mark, But UNCORRECTED i was 1818, which is a bit from 2k still with the fuel i have, I know it no reason to bull **** around the fact that, SON OF A ***** 2k is a hard number to hit. I have to set the computer up for print outs but ill get them up guys, Thanks for all the comments !!!

Dude, you should send me your messages so I can edit them before you post....I sort of think I know what you're saying, and I was even there for part of it!.....I think....:Cheer:

I am slightly mellower than you are about it and in general. :poke:

I don't know anyone who gets as fired up as Dmitri about this stuff. Or anyone even close!

Remember buddy, like Mike D said at Diesel Power Challenge, there's a life outside the Internet!!:clap:

If I am reading correctly, you're saying you made almost as much power uncorrected on one stage of nitrous instead of four, which has to make you feel pretty good about the future! Keep it up bud!! :Cheer:

dockboy
Personally i like you, met you one time!! These pokes are not needed. You state a DYNO THAT DOES NOT LIE!!! so does that mean mine does??? Am i a liar as well???
I appreciate your advise on boots, but you gotta take it further?? why?? Im actually really excited to dyno against you now, I wanna see that fummings put the power down, ill be the first to shake your hand, but what if the tables turn and i hit 2k, you going to shake mine???

In NO WAY am I calling you a liar and ABSOLUTELY will shake your hand.

I like you also Dmitri!! You are a passionate, hard worker and I like that!

We will meet again at some point and it will be fun...It always is :)

Back