Demitri 1919HP!!!

Dmitri,

You are going to have to wait a couple months though because I just had foot surgery and am immobile at the present time. How about you come on Labor day weekend and that way we can race at the Yellowbullet Nationals also. It's a great time!!

And you can ask anybody, I have been around doing this for A LONG TIME!!! I ALWAYS show up when I can and NEVER make excuses for the outcome!:Cheer:

Pick up your crutches wobble on over to your truck and push the crutch into the throttle peddle....:Cheer:

Last edited:
you are correct buddy i turned up the fuel and lost power i believe cause by rail pressure

Either way its making 4 times the power my dmax is haha. Congrats on the numbers, it was super cool to be there and see it :D

Dockboy and Dmitri make sure you post up when this battle takes place. I wanna watch. Either way congrats on the numbers keep up the good work.

Dude, you should send me your messages so I can edit them before you post....I sort of think I know what you're saying, and I was even there for part of it!.....I think....:Cheer:

I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to be rude, Hp yes, writing skills no....stay after it, 2K on the way!

Jim

Congrats Dmitri! Awesome numbers, that dmax is kicking a$$. I'll bet 100% of the trucks on this forum will never make over 1700hp and drive 1000 miles home from the dyno.

Awesome #s man. But to earn your respect with these guys, you gotta get it down the track. We are all behind in that sense. They dont care if it makes 10,000 hp. If it can't run the #s, it doesnt matter. There is ony a couple that can. When you can go out there and outrun Stuckey and Seth, then the respect will come. Its a goal we are all working toward. I hope everyone of us reach our goals soon. Can you imagine a class of streetable trucks running 9.0s and 8.90s consitently.

It would be sweet for sure!! I am trying to convince Dmitri to go to a gasser test and tune where he'll run after 100 cars with slicks...that ought to cut a few tenths out as well!

atvracn08;1822I'll bet 100% of the trucks on this forum will never make over 1700hp and drive 1000 miles home from the dyno.[/QUOTE said:
Isnt this the dually that is trailered?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dockboy and Dmitri make sure you post up when this battle takes place. I wanna watch. Either way congrats on the numbers keep up the good work.

I want to see a rematch between Dmitri and RonA fuel only! Ron actually got him at Drake's last year fuel only, 1218 to 1134. Ron has a 6.7L now, and Dmitri has changed a bunch of stuff. That would rock!

Awesome #s man. But to earn your respect with these guys, you gotta get it down the track. We are all behind in that sense. They dont care if it makes 10,000 hp. If it can't run the #s, it doesnt matter. There is ony a couple that can. When you can go out there and outrun Stuckey and Seth, then the respect will come. Its a goal we are all working toward. I hope everyone of us reach our goals soon. Can you imagine a class of streetable trucks running 9.0s and 8.90s consitently.

you saying 9.50 is not getting down the track?

getting 1000 hp down is not very hard. very few people have had 1500 to try.

getting 1000 hp down is not very hard. very few people have had 1500 to try.

Not necessarily. Most of the trucks in pro street could probably put down close to 1500hp on a dyno.
Truth is, most of these trucks are having to be turned down quite a bit, then bring the power in gradually to get it to transfer to the track.
D'mitri's mph and et suggests he's around 1200hp (assuming his truck is in the 6000lb range).
Again, like Ashley was saying, a lot of people can make the hp, but getting it down the track and making rounds is what racing is about.
Not trying to take anything away from Dmitri here because that's a lot of power none the less, but getting it to the track and going rounds is far more difficult than just making a gob of horsepower.

Not necessarily. Most of the trucks in pro street could probably put down close to 1500hp on a dyno.
Truth is, most of these trucks are having to be turned down quite a bit, then bring the power in gradually to get it to transfer to the track.
D'mitri's mph and et suggests he's around 1200hp (assuming his truck is in the 6000lb range).
Again, like Ashley was saying, a lot of people can make the hp, but getting it down the track and making rounds is what racing is about.
Not trying to take anything away from Dmitri here because that's a lot of power none the less, but getting it to the track and going rounds is far more difficult than just making a gob of horsepower.

I agree as stated that alot of the pro street guys have to turn down there trucks to hook up, i as well have to do the same!! My mph has been as much as 150 however, the 9.5 at 143 was with a torn ic boot! Yes making rounds is by far harder then laying down hp on the dyno, but in the same aspect, laying down numbers is not easy on the dyno either or every one would have a 1500hp truck?? Im almost 1300 hp at 150, i figure i need 1600 horse fuel for 9.0 at 155+ the truck has it there, i just need to, Extract it " lol as john robinson would say lol :))

Dmitri what you should do is tell wade to get off your nuts and quit posting everything up about your truck. He's using your truck to pat himself on his back. It would be totally different if that would change. Nobody believes a damn thing he says. He has his own truck to talk about. Tell him you will take care of giving info on yours. After that happens you will get tons of props for what your doing. But until wade shuts the ful up like your truck is his. It's gonna be bumpy here.

Last edited:
Back