Demitri 1919HP!!!

Bingo!!

And you call yourself a Professional Race Engine builder??:doh: :hehe:

You would also think you could spell your supposed "customer's" name correctly.:lolly:

Congrats Dmitri on some awesome dyno numbers! I would stay away from posting large corrected numbers if you don't want to catch allot of grief about them though ;)

You know im not all dyno tech savy, honestly dont care to be..

I accually spell his name three ways

demitri
dimitri
dmitri

Just depends on what letters i get to first...LOL

So wade says the 1500hp tune was the one that was being used at the track but dimitri says its turned down to 1200 at the same track. Who is right? Lol

He guessed that it was about 1200hp when we talked about it, but the dyno showed it to be 1500hp+.

You know im not all dyno tech savy, honestly dont care to be..

I accually spell his name three ways

demitri
dimitri
dmitri

Just depends on what letters i get to first...LOL

Why dont you let demitri, dimitri or dmitri post up his own numbers? Just like always, you trying to get your name associated with someone elses build. I try to stay out of these bash threads, but damn Wade, you just bring it on yourself. If you would just say congrats and bail out, things wouldnt go this way for you. If you actually did have a hand in this build then let demitri, dimitri or dmitri get on here and give the credit.

And congrats to dimitri. I dont care what the cf was. I will never have anything close nor will 99% of the members on here.

And congrats to dimitri. I dont care what the cf was. I will never have anything close nor will 99.9% of the members on here.

Fixed it for ya :Cheer:

I know I felt like a badass at Total Performance Diesel's dyno day when I put down 972rwhp.....until RonA and Dmitri murdered me. Heck, I even got beat by a 6.0L at that one.

3.......2......1........enter Swole the defender stage left. :hehe: :poke:

LOL

I've already posted my congrats back a page or two.

I just think it's funny as he!l that NO thread can be posted by Wade or one that he reply's in that doesn't go to chit....

I really could care less these days anyway... What I say won't change anyone anyway... The world is full of hate and this country is going to Sh!T anyway..

Organized crime in the White House, why should we worry about a little hateraid in a Diesel Dyno thread!! LOL

Last edited:
dimitri, pick someone else to post your number, having wade do it is like having Obama say something, no one gives a fook what comes out of his mouth either.

I watched two of the runs, the first one was the 1818, and the second one was a bit lower, 1795 if I remember right....

hey everyone i was not even aware there was a thread on comp D about the numbers today!! OK so here is the scoop, super flow numbers were 1818, yes ron A and jason are correct on dyno numbers, Ron was right on at 1.25 which put it almost to 1900 then the djrwhp number bumped to 1923, i was told was the supper flow at the time and got all excited and ran inside and posted the results, when i seen the print out i was like ****!!!! lol but was to late to change it so i let it ride!! Steve as well as many others are all right in this case, comp d lets no **** fly, Its real or pack up your bull ****, over here i like it !!!! The best the red truck ever ran on this dyno was just over 1700, As jason said the uncorrected numbers at drakes being 1633, was dam there a spitting image of same dyno comparison with the correction factor!! difference is the red truck was on 5 stages of nos to pull these numbers, my race truck is running a single stage of nos!! One 110 pill, off a lighting from NX!! When the red truck ran over 1700 truth told was also a djrwhp number with the super flow number being around high 1600 as jason stated the difference in his truck, on his comparison!! Im trying to keep all this straight between so bare with me guys, but the race truck on our dyno super flow numbers on fuel only is just a titch more than my red truck on a **** ton of spray!!! Exactly 200 more total horse over the red truck on a 110 pill, which usually give me alot more power, but the only thing coming out of that stack was heat lol, i was begging for fuel, Im not sure where im looking i could be out of injector were not sure yet
Jason so with all this being said hahah Im only 200 horse better than my red truck same dyno, same comparison on super flow numbers as well as dyno jet numbers, i did an all around test today to see where i stood, But with 4 stages less of nos, so were making more power on fuel than i ever thought possible, When we flew the dyno guys out last year to fix our dyno it has been spot on with numbers, i have no dought in my mind that when i figure out my fuel i will punch 2000 on any dyno, and would not be scared to get called out, as i do not just run my mouth, this truck is making power beyond what i ever thought it could:)))))) Im just excited to be out trying for the 2k mark, But UNCORRECTED i was 1818, which is a bit from 2k still with the fuel i have, I know it no reason to bull **** around the fact that, SON OF A ***** 2k is a hard number to hit. I have to set the computer up for print outs but ill get them up guys, Thanks for all the comments !!!

Last edited:
I watched two of the runs, the first one was the 1818, and the second one was a bit lower, 1795 if I remember right....

you are correct buddy i turned up the fuel and lost power i believe cause by rail pressure

Last edited:
Yo D!!

Try hitting the return button after every 3-4 sentences man!!

LOL

That chit was hard to read on this small A$$ Iphone screen!
lol

Congrats again though!!

Yo D!!

Try hitting the return button after every 3-4 sentences man!!

LOL

That chit was hard to read on this small A$$ Iphone screen!
lol

Congrats again though!!

lol sorry man, English class was not my strong point in school :)))) thanks buddy, im excited man, 200 more over all horse than my red truck on 4 less stages verse the race truck on one stage is huge man, I cant wait to see if this truck will ever hold the track at full power, but learned a few things today to prepare for the big events where im going to try for 2 k again, so def not a waisted day for me :))

Last edited:
So wade says the 1500hp tune was the one that was being used at the track but dimitri says its turned down to 1200 at the same track. Who is right? Lol

sorry buddy, im in the wrong on this one!! I thought given the pulse width in the tune, the truck should have been around 1200 to 1300 horse, but i was wayyyyyy off!! The dyno read out at 1586 ish or what ever it was! But when i gave it hell on fuel i only gained 80 horse, which should have been an indication at the time i was starting to drain rail, but thought what the hell lets spray it lol

Regardless, Damn impressive number. 1000hp is not an easy number. Much less doubling it.

sorry buddy, im in the wrong on this one!! I thought given the pulse width in the tune, the truck should have been around 1200 to 1300 horse, but i was wayyyyyy off!! The dyno read out at 1586 ish or what ever it was!

Dmitri,

1580 hp with a 25% correction factor is 1265 hp ;)

Back