MiniWheat - 2014 Ram 1500 Cummins Pro Street Build.

Step 1; go straight... Didn't do so hot with that this year ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still wondering if I should give Comp or Precision turbos a try vs my box GTX's.... What say you CompD?

Nope, unless they're going to drop bombs at PRI, don't make a big boy worth pairing up with the manifold charger. My goal is 1500hp to the tire on fuel, that means big charger needs to move at least 180lbs.

Also not real happy with my GTX42, compressor wheel likes to play tag with the cover a bit too often, even after a CHRA replacement mid season this year and a close eye on manifold drive pressure.

Nope, unless they're going to drop bombs at PRI, don't make a big boy worth pairing up with the manifold charger. My goal is 1500hp to the tire on fuel, that means big charger needs to move at least 180lbs.

Also not real happy with my GTX42, compressor wheel likes to play tag with the cover a bit too often, even after a CHRA replacement mid season this year and a close eye on manifold drive pressure.

With that amount of power you should be a low 8. OMG I cant wait for you to do this!

Not Comps. On another board, a guy has had nothing but trouble out of his on a duramax in a twin package. He's stuck with them as I believe they've honored them, but it's been a headache it seems.

Yore on crack if you think yore wide angled rail has anything for Dan.
Yeah I may be lofty with my goals but I've always been that way.... I know we can make the power to run with there team. Dan and Jared are a great group of guys. Hope to just get running and at the track at this point.

Back