Window tint?

Well if I ever get pulled over for tint, especially if I decide to do something like 5% which I had in my old truck I will go straight to the local news stations and report it to their investigative reporting people.....they love stuff like that. A lot of police cars, especially the unmarked cars have tint dark enough that you can't see much of anything. There's a city just on outside of Indianapolis called Avon where just about every car I have seen with Avon Police on it has what appears to be 5% tint and you it looks like they just painted black on the inside of the windows cuz you can't see through them at all.
Reminds me of a few months ago, someone followed an Indy cop on an Indiana Interstate doing 90+ and recorded him with a video camera for several miles and then gave it to the local news. They ate that up like it was sweeps week.

LOL LOL LOL thats funny right their. But I know exactly what your saying about the police officers breaking all those rules, we only have one tint shop in town and the guy hates doing anything illegal, but when I had him redo my drivers window he asked what had happened I told him and he asked what the cops name was I told him his last name was peck he said was he dps and sure enough he said he had just done full limo on the damn guys personal tahoe.

Look for the Tahoe and "pull him over" then when he gets out, run in the tahoe and cut up his tint to see how he likes it, ha!

So according to them, everyone that has windows which are tinted too dark are trading illegal arms, puffing on a chong sized doobie or snorting lines off the center console?! The windows of my truck I recently bought are already tinted, but I'm still undecided if I will tint them any darker. At this point I don't have much more of a reason to other than the look, which I like. I plan to tint the windows of my work van dark enough that you can't see in, mainly because I want to keep prowling eyes from scoping my tools that I often keep in it, not because I'm hauling a bunch of automatic weapons or hundreds of pounds of weed or hiding a mobile meth lab. Idiots. Tax dollars could be spent in so many better ways than ticketing/fining perfectly normal non-violent and drug running citizens for something like that. How about using those tax dollars to help better educate and guide children in the schools, so they don't turn into gun and drug runners to begin with? Just my two cents.

just do what my buddys dad did to his work truck with the topper he painted the side windows black alot cheaper then tint

Back