Comp Diesel took my MONEY!

I will be certain that this comes to Phil's attention and it will be made right.

Mistakes happen, there are better ways to go about rectifying them, but regardless, it will be made right.

sure there's better ways. Like emailing directly - WHICH I DID and got no reply.

Hagerstown is close if you want to talk about it.

Wally

sure there's better ways. Like emailing directly - WHICH I DID and got no reply.

Hagerstown is close if you want to talk about it.

Wally

Sorry - I looked at the wrong town/poster. My mistake. I'll also admit that it was a childish thing to say - sorry. Not exactly the way I'd like to make my first few posts.

Wally

I have over 3k posts and I still delete 90% of my posts because they end with "I would like to put a hammer through your skull" or something like that. Tard count is on the rise even here lately. I think it's diesels in general now.

Wally, I apologize if you feel you have been cheated in anyway. It's my fault I missed the Sticker Order. The Sales@competitiondiesel.com email account is forwarded to me, but apparently your e-mails went to my spam folder.

I will make sure your stickers are in the mail this week.

Oh and Sleddy, I don't answer your PM's cause your a Dork!

thanks man. I didn';t figure I was really being cheated for a whole $5. but I thought it might wake you up when the email didn't work, lol.

Feel free to delete this thread (it's your house, so it's not like I'm giving you permission, just a suggestion).

Wally

Just an FYI for anyone else who has this issue or one similar come up, shoot one of the odd colored guys a PM. That is what we are here for, to help the user. Be it rectifying a problem, or starting one :evil LOL

Good thing I could care less about what you have to say. Moron.

So let me get this straight. You come into a thread that clearly has a attention grabbing title (that comes off as a total joke if your comprehension is above a 3rd grade level) and call the guy a 2nd. grade level insult yet I am the moron? I bet you went to public school didn't you? LOL LOL LOL

Sorry - I looked at the wrong town/poster. My mistake. I'll also admit that it was a childish thing to say - sorry. Not exactly the way I'd like to make my first few posts.

Wally

Send me your paypal addy. I'll refund your 5 bucks plus another 5 to keep our stickers OFF your truck.

It's in your account now, b!tch.
I also asked Phil to not send you those stickers....I figure you're bought and paid for and those are mine now. So now you've doubled your pocket change...you should be good for at least 2 dinners with the toothless Mrs. n2brk at the local McDonalds. Enjoy....

I think I'll do something nice to help you later in life... I'm researching worthy mental hospitals in your area and I'll post back with the donation info.

Back