Comp Diesel took my MONEY!

It's in your account now, b!tch.
I also asked Phil to not send you those stickers....I figure you're bought and paid for and those are mine now. So now you've doubled your pocket change...you should be good for at least 2 dinners with the toothless Mrs. n2brk at the local McDonalds. Enjoy....

Did you send it as a gift so pay pal doesnt get a cut?

oh CRAP! There was a fee amount of $0.59:

Amount received:
$10.00 USD
Fee amount:
-$0.59 USD
Net amount:
$9.41 USD

Not seem unappreciative, but can you PayPal the fee so I really get the full $10.?

ok, I see you are in Dayton, TX. Why did your classmates call you Moose? Such an intelligent guy should have a nickname like genius not a big doofy nickname like Moose. But anyway, I'll keep looking for a good place to local to you to make the $10. donation in your name. Got a gay/lesbian associations in town that I can Paypal in your name?

Can I ? Yes
Will I ? Probably not.

I can tell from your thread title here that you could probably use it to keep the payments up on your doublewide or something....but I really just don't care.

ok, I see you are in Dayton, TX. Why did your classmates call you Moose? Such an intelligent guy should have a nickname like genius not a big doofy nickname like Moose. But anyway, I'll keep looking for a good place to local to you to make the $10. donation in your name. Got a gay/lesbian associations in town that I can Paypal in your name?

It's a pretty classic nickname for guys my size....probably stems from the old Archie comic books. I was 6'7" 315 lbs as a freshman offensive tackle....it stuck. I like it....

Not sure about the gay/lesbian thing you can donate to? I can find out though, I have a good friend that's active in those organizations. Nice girl...you'd like her.

Last edited:
I approve of gay marriage... if both chicks are hot.

Yeah, we don't get many double-wides in NJ, but hey no problem... as long as you are paying, I can take your insults all day long.

Anything else I can do milk a few more dollars from you? It's a down economy y'know.

If you throw in another $10 you can talk about my "momma".

I can talk about her for free....that's as easy as she is.

As long as a whiner like you doesn't wind up with CompD stickers I'm happy...you don't deserve them.

Now I'm going back to my vacation....and you can go to hell.

It's a pretty classic nickname for guys my size....probably stems from the old Archie comic books. I was 6'7" 315 lbs as a freshman offensive tackle....it stuck. I like it....

Not sure about the gay/lesbian thing you can donate to? I can find out though, I have a good friend that's active in those organizations. Nice girl...you'd like her.

As a former offensive tackle myself, did you play college ball anywhere? You said freshmen, I didn't know high school or college. Normally i wouldn't derail, but a thread where the OP is on a voyage to banned island I figured it'd be ok. LOL

I can talk about her for free....that's as easy as she is.

As long as a whiner like you doesn't wind up with CompD stickers I'm happy...you don't deserve them.

Now I'm going back to my vacation....and you can go to hell.

Wow, I knew you were smart enough to come up with that retort after I baited you. You don't disappoint.

Maybe I'll make my own stickers. Something like I love UNBROKEN.

That was my high school freshman size. I played 2 1/2 years then suffered a pretty severe back injury that ended my football carreer. I only weigh 250 or so now.

Wow, I knew you were smart enough to come up with that retort after I baited you. You don't disappoint.

Maybe I'll make my own stickers. Something like I love UNBROKEN.

I aim to please...

I'd have you some stickers made if I thought you'd run them....but we both know you won't so there's no humor in that.

you'd have to catch one... not too easy.

Besides, I never liked the Magna much. I used to have the Sabres and VFR mostly. Also some other bikes. Right now I'm mostly into offroad on my KTM 450 EXC

you'd have to catch one... not too easy.

Besides, I never liked the Magna much. I used to have the Sabres and VFR mostly. Also some other bikes. Right now I'm mostly into offroad on my KTM 450 EXC

LMAO! Catch one?!? those things are phucking slow junk compared to the Boss Hoss I ride!

Consider my $4.41 a donation to keep your cute little Honda website up and running. It must be exhausting keeping a tiny little place like that running...maybe you could use my donation to hire some help ?

Back