Window stickers

The funniest thing was when Vivian gave Rich the ford racing jacket :lolly: it was just a teeny weeny bit to small......

onebadsixoh said:
FO SHO!!!! :aiwebs_025:

Hey I have an idea....Go ahead and start the ragging you'll just be :dead-horse-fast2: :lolly:

Cool! LOL

Once I move into the new place, I'll have a HUGE cookout! It'll be close to Orlando SpeedWorld, so I'll plan it on a weekend when we can get on the track. :cool:

Sweet....as bad as I hate the Orlando traffic I would hafta make a trip down for that! Are you going try and go to Bowling Green?

onebadsixoh said:
Sweet....as bad as I hate the Orlando traffic I would hafta make a trip down for that! Are you going try and go to Bowling Green?

OOOh, TRUST ME... It will not be ORLANDO! LOL The house I bought is in Titusville, FL. Home of NASA. :rockwoot: Much less traffic. :)

I'm not going to make it to Bowling Green. :( I have too much stuff going on. :doh:

I wouldn't mind just having a solid white one to put on the glass on the extended cab part of my truck. One for one side and one for the other. :aiwebs_011:

I already have a sticker :lolly: :lolly: :lolly:

It's great having your own machine to play with:rockwoot:

SuperDave4x4 said:
I wouldn't mind just having a solid white one to put on the glass on the extended cab part of my truck. One for one side and one for the other. :aiwebs_011:

Agreed. maybe about 10-12 inches long?

Timbeaux and Phil,

I am requesting a windshield one for the new racer, something cool and tribal............:huh:: LOL :thankyou2:

Something that will get noticed- know what I mean....

Last edited:
Timbeaux and Phil,

I am requesting a windshield one for the new racer, something cool and tribal............:huh:: LOL :thankyou2:

Something that will get noticed- know what I mean..

heh heh Just make sure these windshield decals are lo-drag and use the special aerodynamic vynil, should be worth a tenth or so at the big end.....

LOL Hey everything counts! Don't need any type of turbulence inducing decals, messing with the aerodynamic pressures, as the air flows over the truck.....:aiwebs_005: which can lead to traction issues.LOL I don't need to be gettin squirrely on the big end.....:aiwebs_003: LOL LOL LOL

Back