Carbon Fiber Work

I know how you feel. I want(and would be willing to pay a substantial amount) for a lift off WHITE carbon fiber front end. Fenders, hood, grille, and bumper all 1 piece. And still use oem style headlights.

So now that my request is out there, yours looks a lot more likely!:hehe:

Having that and all four doors carbon fiber would make for one light truck, and a bed. Only issue I would see with a full carbon body is the bed. Like putting things in the bed and such. But who the he!! is ganna buy a carbon fiber bed for a work truck anyways lol. I'd pay for the lighter weight for sure though, not even being able to hang weight gets old fast, look forward to doing business with you in the future when body parts for 3rd gens hit the market Randy!

Having that and all four doors carbon fiber would make for one light truck, and a bed. Only issue I would see with a full carbon body is the bed. Like putting things in the bed and such. But who the he!! is ganna buy a carbon fiber bed for a work truck anyways lol. I'd pay for the lighter weight for sure though, not even being able to hang weight gets old fast, look forward to doing business with you in the future when body parts for 3rd gens hit the market Randy!

Everything in the fore mentioned will be intended for closed course competition. The doors I want to make will bolt on like factory doors, enabling the truck owner to simply swap outdoors as needed. (All in theory) As for the bed and all the components moved to the bed, would need to be mounted to the sub frame.

Subscribed, very interested in some of your work looks like you do great work too
Does anyone have Randys number to contact him and place an order

Ups man left me a box today. Can't wait to check it out when I get off work.

Sent from the BooBoo Bus

I got it out and checked it over. It is a flawless work of beautiful art. Job well done Randy.

Ps. Sumbich uses chit loads of packing peanuts.

Sent from the BooBoo Bus

I got it out and checked it over. It is a flawless work of beautiful art. Job well done Randy.

Ps. Sumbich uses chit loads of packing peanuts.

Sent from the BooBoo Bus

Thanks Dave! I have a phobia of the part shifting around inside of a box and scuffing up the clear coat so I really pack it so that doesn't happen. Looking forward to seeing it on your truck.

Thanks Dave! I have a phobia of the part shifting around inside of a box and scuffing up the clear coat so I really pack it so that doesn't happen. Looking forward to seeing it on your truck.

Just a rough guesstimation of placement. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360174313.496097.jpg

Sent from the BooBoo Bus

Did anything ever come of dashes for 2nd gens? I looked on oldskool website but didnt find anything.

Still waiting on a donor dash to show up...

2nd Gen front fender molds are done

3rd Gen hood mold done

5 and 6 inch bed stack molds done

'06 and up CR cover mold done

Randy, I need to get one of those nifty cover deals for my hood stack you have on the website. Give me a call or shoot me a text. Numbers still the same.

well I just ordered one from lmc...how long to make one if ya had a pattern? would the one from lmc if I was to let you use it..

would it be good for a truck afterwards or does the pattern become useless after the mold. could I resale it after you used it for a mold cuz then id want the carbon one
it is poss I could be coerced into letting it be used for a pattern. Im not sure if my old one is in any kind of shape for a pattern

well I just ordered one from lmc...how long to make one if ya had a pattern? would the one from lmc if I was to let you use it..

would it be good for a truck afterwards or does the pattern become useless after the mold. could I resale it after you used it for a mold cuz then id want the carbon one
it is poss I could be coerced into letting it be used for a pattern. Im not sure if my old one is in any kind of shape for a pattern

I would really hate to use a new piece, it will more than likely get destroyed in the process. If I said otherwise I would be wrong. I'm going to modify the dash heavily and will need to get rid of the textured finish that is common on most all dashes. I also really need the structure of the dash so I can mock it up to fit correctly. As for time, wow that’s a tough one. As you guys know I've been trying to get the Dodge Gen 2 and 3 body parts done. Making good headway and now working on the doors. The dash was something I was always going to work in but I honestly couldn't say how long it will take, just know I still want to do it.

Back