Carbon Fiber Work

Yes absolutely! I'm not for certain but I think there is also a small cuby hole around there there too, if so it will be turned into gauge mounts.

Got the PM and I will contact JP. Just re-read your post: I work in Haines City. Next time youre down this way, give me a shout.

bob

aint we all...someone need to git one over there so he can start makin em...ive needed a dash for all last summer...it wont make another one

I know there wouldn't be much of a market for megacab rear doors but would this possibly happen sometime in the future?

I know there wouldn't be much of a market for megacab rear doors but would this possibly happen sometime in the future?

I know how you feel. I want(and would be willing to pay a substantial amount) for a lift off WHITE carbon fiber front end. Fenders, hood, grille, and bumper all 1 piece. And still use oem style headlights.

So now that my request is out there, yours looks a lot more likely!:hehe:

I know how you feel. I want(and would be willing to pay a substantial amount) for a lift off WHITE carbon fiber front end. Fenders, hood, grille, and bumper all 1 piece. And still use oem style headlights.

So now that my request is out there, yours looks a lot more likely!:hehe:

I am talking with a guy up in Canada about doing all four doors...I beieve it to be a 3rd Gen so it is a possiblity...stat tuned. As for the one piece lift off front clip, that will be a couple years down the road. Even talking about doing full bodies.

Just got off the phone with Randy placing an order for my hoodstack.

Seriously a standup guy to do business with. No hidden BS. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again.

Thanks again, David

Sent from the BooBoo Bus

Back