Dedicated Race Only Rigs?

I'm sorry to hear that you got severely screwed over on you truck. The good thing is that you now have it in your possesion and it's not going upi for auction. I remember seeing the build pictures of it in Diesel Power Magazine and I have been eargerly waiting to see what became of it. I'm DEFINATELY glad I came across this thread. Best of luck to you on your build and don't kill yourself with the sleepless nights!

:rockwoot: Heck- I can rest laterLOL Past 2 nites walked in around 1 a.m. - 3 1/2 hours sleep is plenty :umno:

New Intake will be here Friday! :woohoo:

DSC02478.jpg

DSC02475.jpg

Pics from Adam (BigYellowIron)- thanks Adam- I can't wait to get started on completing the mods and getting it thermal coated.

FINALLY Started to lay down some Southern Polyurethanes Black Epoxy Primer. I can't say enough thanks to Andy (TooMuchBoost) he really opened my eyes on this epoxy primer. I actually had to hide this gallon from my brother cause he loves it also and he is an ol bodyman.....

IMG_2003.jpg

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Lookin' good Jeff...Get her wrapped up, and you only have 99 more projects left to go..LOL LOL Just kiddin' bud...it does look good coming all together though.

FINALLY Started to lay down some Southern Polyurethanes Black Epoxy Primer. I can't say enough thanks to Andy (TooMuchBoost) he really opened my eyes on this epoxy primer. I actually had to hide this gallon from my brother cause he loves it also and he is an ol bodyman.....

IMG_2003.jpg

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

got your ol rite here nh get it rite first u gave me a gallon i painted my air cleaners and visor and then my gallon vanishd hmmm nh indian giverbif

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Since I didn't have to work today, I spent all nite in the garage again.:rockwoot:

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

Now that the mock up engine is in-I can plot out the turbo piping, exhaust, oiling system ect......

Since I didn't have to work today, I spent all nite in the garage again.:rockwoot:

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

Now that the mock up engine is in-I can plot out the turbo piping, exhaust, oiling system ect......

Top notch work jeff. will we see this piece of work completed by o say spring 2010? either way keep the pics coming.

Back