Dedicated Race Only Rigs?

I started reading the sheriffs sale thread on YB... wow. I only made it about 14 pages in tho. I saw your first post on that thread Jeff and it seems you were still behind vprc. I'm guessing that's changed?
Oh yeah- that has changed drastically..... $.02

What put them out of business?
It's not for me to say. I do have my opinions on it that jibe with most of the other customers, but anyone can form their own conclusions, with some research on the matter being posted over there (yb)$.02

Things are looking up-

what was rusty brown now shines:
IMG_1941.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

Now for the underside.....:doh:

IMG_1929.jpg

It's not for me to say. I do have my opinions on it that jibe with most of the other customers, but anyone can form their own conclusions, with some research on the matter being posted over there (yb)$.02

can you PM me a link to some of the threads there? I went on the forums and it wouldn't let me do a " search" unless I was a member. Maybe im just an idiot but I couldn't find the search button :doh:

Thanks for posting up new pics...this truck is B-A-D ! :bow: What did you use to clean the tins, besides lots of elbow grease?

Scotch brite pads, some 220 grit paper......

And a truckload of elbow grease......

The end result will be flawless for the Southern Polyurethanes Epoxy Primer to adhere to.

:rockwoot::rockwoot:

IMG_1865.jpg

Lookin good! When do we get to see it tearin up the track?! :rockwoot:

I took it down to a bare chassis in the front. I will start the application of primer there- and work my way back.

IMG_1943.jpg

I took it down to a bare chassis in the front. I will start the application of primer there- and work my way back.

IMG_1943.jpg

god bless you! i can't wait to see the finsihed product with that monster son of bish, you might need to call up bell turbo have pius fabricate a nice spinny thing to make some good power with.

god bless you! i can't wait to see the finsihed product with that monster son of bish, you might need to call up bell turbo have pius fabricate a nice spinny thing to make some good power with.
No need for me to call Pius when Industrial Injection Services is on board. :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Spinny thing = check
Fuel to make it happen = check
NX 3 stages = check

:evil :evil I can't wait to unleash this beyotch.

:woohoo::woohoo:

you might need to call up bell turbo have pius fabricate a nice spinny thing to make some good power with.

Yeah, he may need those extra 3 ponies! :kick::hehe:

Good luck man. I cant wait till you get the payoff of fireing it up. You deserve it...been waiting a long time!!!

Good luck man. I cant wait till you get the payoff of fireing it up. You deserve it...been waiting a long time!!!
Thanks! I have been patient long enough and took quite a bit of good natured ribbing over this. Now each time I work on it, brings me closer and closer.:Cheer:

you might need to call up bell turbo have pius fabricate a nice spinny thing to make some good power with.

Yeah, he may need those extra 3 ponies! :kick::hehe:

well considering i had very little fuel pressure im surprised i made any more power at all, a dying lift pump will deffienetly cut down your power. joe donnely made 799.9whp on fuel only with the turbo on my engine, so once i get a proper fuel supply im gonna redyno. probably make more 100 more hp then you did with my single then you did with those fancy twins and huge injectors. :clap:

well considering i had very little fuel pressure im surprised i made any more power at all, a dying lift pump will deffienetly cut down your power. joe donnely made 799.9whp on fuel only with the turbo on my engine, so once i get a proper fuel supply im gonna redyno. probably make more 100 more hp then you did with my single then you did with those fancy twins and huge injectors. :clap:

:hehe:Whatever ryan, go make it happen, then talk sh**.:blahblah1:

Sorry for the :bs: on yer thread RD!

I'm sorry to hear that you got severely screwed over on you truck. The good thing is that you now have it in your possesion and it's not going upi for auction. I remember seeing the build pictures of it in Diesel Power Magazine and I have been eargerly waiting to see what became of it. I'm DEFINATELY glad I came across this thread. Best of luck to you on your build and don't kill yourself with the sleepless nights!

Link to photos? most all photos have had the bandwidth exceeded.

Thanks
Ian

Back