Spring Fling 2013 !!!!!!!!!!!!

any top notch efi cummins tuners going to be there? I'd love to see a pair of them go head to head tuning a truck, one base run running whatever the truck is currently running, then the competing tuners get three shots each to tune, log, and re-tune. bragging rights to the highest hp.

While that is a great idea Mike, that's probably not really conducive to a dyno event where we are trying to get as many trucks across the rollers as we can. We try to accomodate everyone we can, but at the end of the day, we need to try to stay on our 10-12 minute per truck schedule, which doesn't allow time for re-flashing tunes, etc.

We just did a quick test run tonight ..... 1682 HP and 2644 TORQUE .. UNCORRECTED...
We are ready to play....

I would like to make it up atleast for one day. Never been to one, so does anyone suggest that one day is any better or different than the other.?

Usually Saturday gets more traffic at our events, but there have been some times where because of other things (other events, weather) where Sunday has been the better day. But both are good.

Also, for all those attending, please consider bringing something for the lunch, burgers, dogs, side dishes, snacks etc and plan on hanging around and eating with us. The meal is entirely from those that bring something so that we all can eat, thanks!

rodeway inn , couple miles down the road.

Rodeway Inn (PA253)

7 N. US Highway 15, Dillsburg, PA, US, 17019

Phone: (717) 432-9766
Fax: (717) 432-0271

Angry, I still think you guys could pull it off at the end of the day, set aside one hour, one truck, two efi tuners, and let em go at it.

so many good options, anarchy, toops, doghouse.....

Last edited:
There is a Rodeway Inn in Dillsburg, it's small, and usually is filled with pickups that weekend. About 4 miles north on RT 15, are several at the I76 (Pa turnpike) and Rt 15 intersection, (I believe that is considered Mechanicsburg) larger chain types that I'm sure you could get a room if the Rodeway Inn is full.

Anyone out there on the fence about this event should definitely try to make it. This a first class event run by a great bunch of guys.

That sux Andy, but I can only imagine the reason, as there is no logical explanation.

tastycakes would be good, but twinkies, now that would be a trick worth being there for.

Back