Spring Fling 2013 !!!!!!!!!!!!

i heard a 6.4 will be there to put the uncorrected smack down on sparkle britches.

Yeah, I've heard rumours of that giant gorilla showing up as well.

As long as I have the correct cables at home then I should be able to do it. I will be there on Saturday morning, coming straight from work. I have to work on Sunday evening, so I will either have to cut the show short or leave the stuff there. I am willing to let my equipment be used by the group as long as I get it back within a reasonable time, and can meet someone fairly easily to pick it back up. Tomorrow I will try out everything and make sure that everything works and I do not need a pay account with livestream for it to work with others seeing it, which I do not think I need to.

The hardest thing I see is going to be getting the truck on the rollers and be able to see the dyno screen at the same time with one camera. I have go-pro's also but not sure if I can get everything working on one stream. I have never done anything like this before but I think I should be able to figure it out, just gotta figure it out fairly fast.

I do not know anything about what you need, but depending what you find out about live stream you might want to look into YouTube. A few weekends ago high tech corvette used YouTube for their live feed of a test and tune day here in Houston

whatever we do, lets not put the camera in the front of the truck shooting towards the open bay door, camera tends to make it a white out condition.

I also hope Andy can make it, I want to see what efi can do on his truck

Last edited:
Today is Friday for me. :)

Then have a nice weekend starting tomorrow Jeff.

Looking forward to hearing(or seeing ) how Dmitri's truck does agains VA Outlaw's. Dmitri comes out this way and dyno's once in a while so we'll be able to compare numbers that way. Every one is different and this will give the west side a way to compare.

I have to laugh at this east versus west stuff. Good fun. It would be cool to watch those 2 trucks though.

I would agree with that!

I only wish I would get to see my old friend Thuggy,I Owe him a helping of BBQ'd crow,LOL.

If There is Kong Sighting we may need DockBoy's leaf blower and manual push trucks.

How about a BIG Number from Ted's fishing rig and new motor!

P.S.BustedKnuckles.....How many nitrous bottles do you need for your truck,I have a few spares here for you to hook up.

Last edited:
I know a certain black Ford should be going