Spring Fling 2013 !!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!

Hell I would even make the trip! I just may anyhow, it sounds like a good time.

It really is a good time. Hammer and Greg and others do a great job with the show. i used to go all the time but since i sold the old NGM truck i havent been.

besides i only make 500 hp anyway...:kick:

That is like 3100 HP on the left coast... Congrats!

You forgot to add the ego inflation coefficent to this also.Power on Left Coast is way more than that with it applied.

Sent While Touring The NorthEast!

You forgot to add the ego inflation coefficent to this also.Power on Left Coast is way more than that with it applied.

Sent While Touring The NorthEast!

I have to laugh at this east versus west stuff. Good fun. It would be cool to watch those 2 trucks though.

any chance this could get webcast? would be good to let others see, and this time, be good to get the charts in frame........

any chance this could get webcast? would be good to let others see, and this time, be good to get the charts in frame........

Unless you know how to do it and have the equipment to pull this off, I'd say probably not. Sorry to be Debbie Downer.

Do they have internet at the shop that we could use? If so I will look into what else is needed for a live stream, I most likely have everything but an account and internet, which could both be taken care of fairly easily.

Yes, there is internet @ the shop, how good or fast, I'm not sure. I'll ask Dave tomorrow and see what he says.
Thanks.

I will look into it tonight for what else is needed and post back my findings. I think I have everything I need, but want to make sure before making promises.

Webcast is good as long as we get Dave's comments amplified ..... I see a new TV series possibility... Ha Ha

Thanks travis, I'd be willing to help, never did one before but I am handy.

As long as I have the correct cables at home then I should be able to do it. I will be there on Saturday morning, coming straight from work. I have to work on Sunday evening, so I will either have to cut the show short or leave the stuff there. I am willing to let my equipment be used by the group as long as I get it back within a reasonable time, and can meet someone fairly easily to pick it back up. Tomorrow I will try out everything and make sure that everything works and I do not need a pay account with livestream for it to work with others seeing it, which I do not think I need to.

The hardest thing I see is going to be getting the truck on the rollers and be able to see the dyno screen at the same time with one camera. I have go-pro's also but not sure if I can get everything working on one stream. I have never done anything like this before but I think I should be able to figure it out, just gotta figure it out fairly fast.

Back