Spring Fling 2013 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hood is mineral grey metalic. No holes. Has underhood light and insulation included. What cables do you need? I have a nice logitech webcam I can bring. If that helps.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

This will be here tomorrow to add to the other stage lol
y8y6yqut.jpg

powered by this (╯°□°)╯

I will just keep sporting the hood with the hole until I run across a SRT-10 hood. It is not that noticeable, and has a good story behind it.

According to Dimitri's Facebook. He is going for broke tomorrow. Cant wait to see some big numbers tomorrow. See you all in the AM

Seems to me it's been a 248 in the past. Surely there's at least on geek that can rig up a webcast of it! A match up of Dimitri and VaOutlaw should be a treat. Go team Cummins...LOL!

Last edited:
According to Dimitri's Facebook. He is going for broke tomorrow. Cant wait to see some big numbers tomorrow. See you all in the AM

Awesome! Just got done hooking up water meth in my brothers Cummins and he broke the flexplate on the way home. LOL. Might dyno my truck after all.

I heard rumor that Dimitri is already there and has thrown a large number up in testing.....

No dyno for King Kong. No nozzles showed up or solenoids :(