03-07 truck that blown up!

i have a buddy in blackwell ok thats fixing to trade his in its an 06 6speed has some problems think its around 180k its kinda beat up on the right rear door bed and front bumper i bet if you offered a little more then the trade in they offer he would prolly take it i will talk to him

Last edited:
I have a 04 QCLB 4wd auto with 165ish on it of a customers in the lot.... oil pan rotted out (only real rust on truck) and lost all oil running down road. Locked motor up. Patriot blue with silver and been stock other than exhaust and intake whole life.

Since you said Tow Rig earlier. I would stay away from any flood damaged vehicles. You dont want to be stranded with a broke puller on the trailer and a tow rig that has electrical failure. (AKA Really Bad Day.)

Yeah remember what happened to me ron and alex at ts two years ago!

what looking to spend Ben got one thats needing the head put back on its reman, new 120hp industrial injection injectors, Tranny has suncoast omega kit in it. Maybe 2000 miles on it. Recon triple disk converter, has airdog on it with dr. performance pressure box. Truck has around 250k on it. Rest of truck is stock. Turbo needs a new compressor wheel.

Got a guy with a 05 cc 3500 with a rod through the side... no idea on the mileage or what he would want for it but if your interested I could find out the details.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Back