08 Dodge land speed effort.

What are the dates for Boneville ? I'm going to reserve a room. Maybe I'll drag Sterling out there with me again as well.

Racing starts Saturday August 9th and goes till the following Friday,I'll be there Wednesday night prior to the racing as I'm one of the tech inspectors,I'll be inspecting other race cars all day Thursday and Friday.

Tim congrats in the record at Elmo.

Unfortunately I won't make Speed Week this year as Ill be on my honeymoon and we're taking this year off from racing. We might make it to the World of speed, so I hope to see you there. It was nice chatting with you last year.

Misspelling courtesy of my fat fingers...

I've still never been to B-Ville, and people keep telling me it's a bucket list deal for sure. Sooo...I'm going to try and make it this year! Also to do some freelancing for the diesel mags. I haven't made any arrangements at all yet, so Big, I may be messaging you about sleeping in your truck or something. LOL

Cheers thanks, congrats on getting hitched,we'll see ya in October. I didn't race in 2010 due to me building a house for the missus and me, as they say happy wife happy life!

Tim congrats in the record at Elmo.

Unfortunately I won't make Speed Week this year as Ill be on my honeymoon and we're taking this year off from racing. We might make it to the World of speed, so I hope to see you there. It was nice chatting with you last year.

Misspelling courtesy of my fat fingers...

I'll be getting there wed evening August 6th,I'll be tech-ing other peoples cars Thursday and Friday and Saturday morning. I'll be sneaking off to get runs in when the I can.
Bring your sleeping bag, we'll make room for ya!

I've still never been to B-Ville, and people keep telling me it's a bucket list deal for sure. Sooo...I'm going to try and make it this year! Also to do some freelancing for the diesel mags. I haven't made any arrangements at all yet, so Big, I may be messaging you about sleeping in your truck or something. LOL

Tim, you going to be pitted in the same area? Hopefully we'll have more time to chat and less time working on axles and transmissions, eh?

Dave
Yes! Definately!
Hopefully we are a bit more organized in our pit this year!!
Have you guys picked up a pre entry yet?

Tim, we haven't found the funds for an entry yet. Working on it though. We plan on showing up on the 7th and pitting right at the 4mile again.

I just reread through this whole thread, it's been a while! Can't wait to see you smash a few records this year!

Keep an eye on landracing.com for a pre-entry, I've scored more than one off there in the past. It will save you a bunch of $$ over buying one at the event.

DT class seems to be getting some serious attention! I can't wait to meet all of you guys on the salt!

Steve.

Boo rain!! Guess there will be plenty of time for me to walk around and take pictures.....anyone there yet?

IMMEDIATE RELEASE IMPORTANT INFORMATION

The Bonneville Salt Flats experienced a flash cell that came over within the last hour. This storm left additional water on the BSF that had been drying nicely. Therefore the SCTA has decided to delay all activities one full day. Inspection will be held Friday with the first racing day now scheduled for Sunday the 10th. Please do not use the access road as you will simply be turned around. The SCTA will provide an update tomorrow afternoon with current information on the condition of the BSF. We apologize for the delay but Mother Nature has thrown us a curve. We still believe that the event will occur based upon the current weather forecast.

-Scott Andrews
SCTA President

Alot of the volunteers are racers too, so quite a few folk here already.Everything in Wendover has dried out already,the salt will be doing the same.
I'll try and put an eyes on report, on here tomorrow.
Tim

My Dad and I will be out Fri-Sun, kinda bummed we're only going to see one day of racing. So Fri and Sat will still be tech, right?

Yup,friday/saturday tech,if it dries quick enough we may be running later on saturday.

Back