1000 H.P. Streeter

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
How would you build it?

Which Cummins generation engine would you use?

Big single? Twins?

LOADS of N.O.S.?

Regular Cab? QuadCab?

*nx*

1/2 ton regular cab, backhalf'ed, 4-link and tubbed. Common rail if there's a good aftermarket, programmable controller for it. Otherwise a ppump. And a gooseneck hitch. :hehe:

brandon.

I like Dodge Ram 2000 :evil (Ram 1500 +Cummins)

It should look like SRT-10, and ofcause with twin turbo 12v Cummins.

1st gen body extended cab. Because there is more room for the plumbing and nobody will think of a 1st gen being fast (unless its a yellow 89 with utility bed)

I would start with a Duramax and then I would......oh crap, this is a Dodge thread. I dunno, I'd call Mr Garmon and just sign the check I guess

Hmmmm..... I thought you folks would be more creative.*bdh*

Let's say start with

12V Block & Crank, Heavy Duty Main Girdle with Longer Main Studs.

Modified/Coated 24 Valve Pistons w- special ring package

Fully race ported 24 Valve cylinder head w/ additional mods to head and Ringed.

Custom Billet Cam-HD Tappets -HD custom pushrods.

Modded P-pump with approx 690-750 cc's

Ported Manifold- And Large Single Industrial Injection Turbo (K-45 w custom wheels)

3 Shots of N.O.S.

Large Hi Flow Custom Intercooler

Stick this in a 94-00 Ram 1500 with race front suspension and a 4 link-race fabbed rear w/ 3.90 gears and 34.5 Slicks.......

Say total wet weight being around 5400lbs.....

Any takers?:hehe: :poke: :pop:

Get creative!:snoop:

More fuel!!!! Also I'd like to see a medium twin setup instead of the large single. Driveability will be way up and you can't beat multiplying pressure ratios.

bnraond.

I would use a 98 12v sitting on a 2000 dodge 1500 frame and body, reg cab shorty, a dual stage NOS kit, a huge twin turbo set up (pro52/Big Bro same a BBD), and about 750-850cc's of fuel, and of coarse billet parts EVERYWHERE from the motor to the rear axle.

RacinDuallie said:
Hmmmm..... I thought you folks would be more creative.*bdh*

Let's say start with

12V Block & Crank, Heavy Duty Main Girdle with Longer Main Studs.

Modified/Coated 24 Valve Pistons w- special ring package

Fully race ported 24 Valve cylinder head w/ additional mods to head and Ringed.

Custom Billet Cam-HD Tappets -HD custom pushrods.

Modded P-pump with approx 690-750 cc's

Ported Manifold- And Large Single Industrial Injection Turbo (K-45 w custom wheels)

3 Shots of N.O.S.

Large Hi Flow Custom Intercooler

Stick this in a 94-00 Ram 1500 with race front suspension and a 4 link-race fabbed rear w/ 3.90 gears and 34.5 Slicks.......

Say total wet weight being around 5400lbs.....

Any takers?:hehe: :poke: :pop:

Get creative!:snoop:

:hump: :drool1: :drool1:

12V or 24 v P pump with a custom aluminum head ,roller cam ,roller tappets ,roller rockers titanium valves,locks retainers triple chargers air/water I/C usen freon from the a/c billet front cover and billet block from L/M , billet pump or 12 cylinder pump from schied , and a small shot of NOS for kicks

1st gen single cab dually 4X4 with a common rail Twins, Nitrous, and maybe a handshaker for something different...

Is the rear axle going to be a D80, or bigger? What can hold 1200 ponds-O-tork in a street/towing truck? Dana 120 from an F550?

Last edited:
CR motor
Ford CC dually chassis
dual cp3's
head work
cam
injs
couple boxes
some secret stuff
k31 hyb
shot of bottle

Oh wait, I am building that one lol. :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :ft: :st:

smokin binder said:
Is the rear axle going to be a D80, or bigger? What can hold 1200 ponds-O-tork in a street/towing truck? Dana 120 from an F550?
I had no problem holding 1300 in the dana 80 until I went sled pulling without traction bars. It hopped a little and sheared the yoke off. The yoke would move about 4" up and down when it was on the dyno, so I know traction bars would have helped.

brandon.

The D80 is pretty strong and can be beefed further when properly set up to take the abuses we can throw at it.

98 12v regular cab, cut down to a short bed. a hx55 on top and a t91 on bottom. ported and o ringed 12v head. dana 80 in the rear with 3.23 gears and a full billet auto. and i would have 1 215 pump with 13mm barrels and plungers in it.i have most of it now, but not enough money to put it all together.

Whats with you guys and the NOS? Big Bad Dodge is almost 1000 running all fuel! Im friends with the guy that bought it and it will be running better than ever now. Come on guys, be a little more creative than just sticking on the bottle.

Back