1000 H.P. Streeter

I think I'll just sit back and offer to drive whatever you guys build.........
Or I could go play with a gasser........

3rd gen reg cab dually 4x4
-common rail motor with main studs and girdle etc on the bottom end
-machine the intake off the head to port and polish, then use bolt on manifold
-custom grind aggressive cam
-custom tube style header, or ported manifold to a set of Silver bullet/Phat bastard twins
-rasp style mechanical fuel pump to feed dual CP3's into some BIG Don M or Dragon Flow injectors
-Custom tuning that can be done in an EFILive style format with nearly inifinite adjustability

and if that just physically cant be tuned to break 1,000hp thats fine, it will be very close and i don't like drugs

TurboIHPower said:
Whats with you guys and the NOS? Big Bad Dodge is almost 1000 running all fuel! Im friends with the guy that bought it and it will be running better than ever now. Come on guys, be a little more creative than just sticking on the bottle.

:umno:

That truck was never remotely close to 1000.
I only know of a few trucks that are close to 1k and wether it is on fuel or spray, it aint easy either way you look at it.

i thought i saw a video of BBD doing low 800's...but i know it wasnt 1,000!

the carnage in that motor at the end was amazing to look at and speaks volumes about the durability of the cummins

BBD did 934 last i saw.....now my 1000HP streetable truck:

1988 C30 Crew Cab Dually max weight with driver 7120 lbs

98 12V bored over
medium cam
lower the compression ratio a bit
ported polished head
studs
completely balanced motor
Custom one off P7100 from my local diesel guy. try for 750-900cc
No NO2 all #2
NV4500 with a Val Air Inc Clutch
Short throw shifter
lockers front and rear
Twin Turbos for driveability
then make is sound stock:D

Last edited:
if i was going to build a 1000hp toy (and it had to be a cummins) i would probably drop a 04.5 or newer CR in a Lil red Express
tub it just a lil, 4 link, all new suspension.
Big compounds maybe a gt42 and gt55
wild headwork
firering the head and block
huge sticks
3 cp3's
rods,
cut pistions
girdle
mainstuds
TQ hone the block
there is more but that is a good start
o and ditch the lil 3 inch stacks/heatshelds and slap some 6inchers on that bad boy

BowtiedCTD said:
BBD did 934 last i saw.....now my 1000HP streetable truck:

I have seen low 8's out of it...never heard 9+....must be that CA correction factor :hehe::hehe:

When I think streetable, I think all the creature comforts...AC, power windows, etc., abiltity to tow, and runs smooth.

I would go with a MegaCab 3rd gen, add the typical set of boxes, a twin turbo setup for less lag, big CP3, and injectors. Maybe a cam.

I rode in a 800hp 3rd gen last year and except for the kick in the pants and the loud exhaust it felt very smooth and tame. With a couple of pushes of a button it can tow, cruise, or race. The 3rd gens are not at 1,000 yet but we're dreaming right!?!

if i wanted to build a real monster of a motor i would start with a 6.0...because it would be SWEET and can make 1000hp easy!

getblown5.9 said:
if i wanted to build a real monster of a motor i would start with a 6.0...because it would be SWEET and can make 1000hp easy!
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Now thats funny:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

some body needs to put a HUGE twin set up and a HUGE supercharger and plum it all in with a custom cam, springs/retainers, NOS, inj, 13mm plungers, 500 gph fuel pump, aluminum race head, exhaust, balanced crank, fire rings, full built auto, traction bars, studs, main studs, stud girdle, drive loops, slicks, locker or spindle, stacks, traction bars, take out all unused parts (ac,heater,radio,horn) and put in a lowered reg. cab dodge and see what happends!

joefarmer said:
1/2 ton regular cab, backhalf'ed, 4-link and tubbed. Common rail if there's a good aftermarket, programmable controller for it. Otherwise a ppump. And a gooseneck hitch. :hehe:

brandon.

Here is something a bit close to home.

Both yours and RD (It even has the Coil-overs in front as requested by RD)

Sorry the pics are on a trailer. I just never carry a camera around. These were taken by a powerstroke guy at a dyno event.

Yes, it is street-legal. Low to the ground, but other than that perfectly drivable.

II P-7100, Dragon Flows, PS71
DTT/JTT Billet Trans
Ray-Mac Head
SMD Back Half, Cage, 4 Link, Narrowed D-80 with Spool
Coil- Over conversion front
SMD/NX Nitrous (Just a lil bit *nx* *nx* *nx* )
A few other things

~Wes~

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00018-1.jpg

Timbeaux38 said:
I have seen low 8's out of it...never heard 9+....must be that CA correction factor :hehe::hehe:

For example if the CF was 1.12 in one part of the country, it would be 1.48 here :hehe:

Crawler said:
Here is something a bit close to home.

Both yours and RD (It even has the Coil-overs in front as requested by RD)

Sorry the pics are on a trailer. I just never carry a camera around. These were taken by a powerstroke guy at a dyno event.

Yes, it is street-legal. Low to the ground, but other than that perfectly drivable.

II P-7100, Dragon Flows, PS71
DTT/JTT Billet Trans
Ray-Mac Head
SMD Back Half, Cage, 4 Link, Narrowed D-80 with Spool
Coil- Over conversion front
SMD/NX Nitrous (Just a lil bit *nx* *nx* *nx* )
A few other things

~Wes~

Yep! You've basically built my dream ride. I think I'd go with a big set of twins. :bow:

brnadno.

I think I built a real 1000hp street truck.Mine still has all the factory stuff and is very driveable.I wish it could lose about 2000 lbs., it would be alot easier on driveline parts.

Decompressed CR Dodge with a standalone engine computer that was cammed/tuned for peak HP at 4500, and shifted at 5000. Running it at 1000hp should be safe due to the far lower torque. Charger would be about the size of a GT42 with a 102 compressor and should make 60PSI.

Then put it into a SRT10. This is what Dodge should have done instead of putting in a gas engine.

RacinDuallie said:
How would you build it?

Which Cummins generation engine would you use?

Big single? Twins?

LOADS of N.O.S.?

Regular Cab? QuadCab?

*nx*

Buy a stock truck and install INDUSTRIAL INJECTION SERVICES INJECTOR'S

1000+hp daily driver

RacinDuallie said:
The D80 is pretty strong and can be beefed further when properly set up to take the abuses we can throw at it.

Maddog is over 1000hp with his daily driver on fuel only, he drives it to and from work and back as well as beats on it during weekends he also has 10.25 sterling rear end in the truck.

Just give richard/maddog a call he can build you this 1000hp daily driver for around 25-30k dropped in if I heard him right so that is cheap for that kind of power and no need to be creative just get it done :)

freddyfast9 said:
Maddog is over 1000hp with his daily driver on fuel only, he drives it to and from work and back as well as beats on it during weekends he also has 10.25 sterling rear end in the truck.:)

Are you sure he didnt do that on any drugs?

Back