11.76 daily driver

1/2TONCUMMINS

diesel addict
For the last couple months i have been trying to break into the elevens on my nitto street tires and just couldn't do it, best pass i could make was a 12.09 with a 2.1 60'. I couldn't build any boost at all without spinning the tires at the line. So i ordered up some MT e.t. street radials and 15" rims. First pass truck went 11.88 @ 117, and i was able to see the boost gauge move a little for the first time(only pass that night). Yesterday for Funday Sunday in orlando i decided to push the envelope with boosted launches a little more and see how much this scary 9 1/4 rear would hold up. First pass with 5-6 lbs of boost truck went 11.76 @ 118 with a 1.81 60' Second pass with 8-9 lbs u-joints said bye-bye :badidea: Good news is truck went 11.76 and driveshaft loops did there job. It was fun but the street tires are going back on and we will work on our new drag truck or money pit whatever you want to call it. I appreciate everyone at the shop for helping out and friends. Thank you Shambo for the tow ride home.
Jimmy

awesome truck,great guy. congrats jimmy!!!! funnest daily driver around.Tell mickey to get a u joint in there lol lol lol see you soon.

nice job. glad there wasn,t too much carnage. and everyone is safe. that,s a fast truck.

Congratulations, 11's are AWESOME!

What were the various split times on the 11.88 and 11.76 passes? I'm curious to see how much MPH was gained on the back half of the track and analyzing some of the various split times.

Congrats, thats hauling butt for sure:clap::Cheer:. Can you put up some pics of the truck?

Good job jimmy I love watching that truck run. Just to bad I'm a couple of seconds behind you.:(

Back