11.76 daily driver

Congrats, thats hauling butt for sure:clap::Cheer:. Can you put up some pics of the truck?

Here are some pics, dirt drag pics as well.

Attachments

• cummins 1.jpg
    cummins 1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
  • cummins 3.jpg
    cummins 3.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
  • cummins 2.jpg
    cummins 2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 0
  • cummins 4.jpg
    cummins 4.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
That thing is sexy, congrats again, I know its gotta be a handful.:Cheer:

Congrats. Truck looks great.

That is exactly my best time too. :Cheer:

Here are some dirt drag pics

Attachments

• cummins 5.jpg
    cummins 5.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 0
  • cummins 6.jpg
    cummins 6.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 0
  • cummins 7.jpg
    cummins 7.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 0
Man if u could get ur 60' down u would be really moving. I mean ur hauling the.mail now lol

With the MT's, did it spin off the line much? Are you locking up in 2nd gear? If so, did they spin much when the TQ locked up?

On my Junker Drag Truck, that still has the 8' long bed, I'm having spinning problems in 3rd gear with my 28x10 roadrace slicks and I'm trying to figure out how much better it would run with a set of true drag slicks.

Also, do you know the weight of the truck? That MPH is awesome, has to be making a substantial amount of HP.

With the MT's, did it spin off the line much? Are you locking up in 2nd gear? If so, did they spin much when the TQ locked up?

On my Junker Drag Truck, that still has the 8' long bed, I'm having spinning problems in 3rd gear with my 28x10 roadrace slicks and I'm trying to figure out how much better it would run with a set of true drag slicks.

Also, do you know the weight of the truck? That MPH is awesome, has to be making a substantial amount of HP.

MT part # 3763R is the street radial tires i used and they worked great for me
These tires did not spin at all, yes i lock it in second and let ur eat. I am still curious to know how much boost i can leave with, without the tires spinning at the line and me breaking more parts. So far i have dropped my 60' down 4/10ths from my street tires. However on the big end including mph it is about the same which was expected. Good news is fuel is cleaning up at about the 1000' mark. So i am going to throw more fuel and hopefully watch mph pick up too. I think with some more tuning this truck could run low 11's , just not sure what part of the rear will break first. Truck weighs 5750lbs
Thanks, Jimmy

Congrats on the times! I remember racing you in atlanta, got you off the start but yours pulled like hell on the top end and caught me. And yes its a money pit! Haha
CompD Mobile Device

By the way I found my boost leak so I'll try and get up there friday!

Back