12 valves, single turbos, time slips here

You've gotta get some video of that badass twin settup. Looks like a hood stack?

Wish I could make it to scheid to see everyone battle it out but the wife made a "family" trip to Charleston Sc for the 25-30th of August :doh:

i got a couple of videos but i cant finger out how to post them. we tried to run with out intercooler this week but it took for ever to lite the chagers. so we put the intercooler back in and they lite from idle to 20psi in 8sec. all i know is this thing does not like water at all. we have tried to spray water to it all it goes crazy.

Big dodge what kind of intercooler are you running? Is there enough gain in an aftermarket intercooler for $1000 +?

i have tryed to run with out the intercooler on our truck but it will not spool and it hits 1300* when i am am the line. with intercooler i am at 800* at the line. we checked pressure drop last night at 110psi of boost we had 2psi to 3psi drop across the cooler and egts hit 1500* at the big end. i built the cooler for this truck. but the key is in flow rate of cooler. if you have a cooler flow that will flow 1500cfm but a twin setup that flow 1800cfm that will not work. plus a bar and plate style intercooler will work a lot better.

Back