.120 or .093 DV holders

6 Pack Diesel

hey guys what will these do for my setup, Iv got 5x.014's with a GD 40 hybrid with a zero fuel plate in a 887 215hp pump. Will these give me a loap or will it give me more performance??? Sorry Im new here and i dont quite know my way around this site just yet.

this post should be in the 12 Valve section of this forum. and you need to fill in your sig. so we know more about what you have done to your rig. ie any other pump work done? what is the timing set at etc... sorry but dont know what a GD 40 hybrid is. is it just someones name for a run of the mill HX35/40 hybrid? if that is the case, IMO you are close to over fueling that turbo with the .014's

neither would be necessary at your level of modification, spend the money on more appropriate modifications.

GD = Gilette Diesel, BTW.

Last edited:
Neither... But I assume you want lope so both will def do that...

But it probably wont idle or run for ****....

Lets see if my sig pops up on this one? But would I gain any power going to .093's or .120 holders??

It wont?? Or do you have to go with bigger lines?? Sorry I dont mean to ask so many questions Id just like to know

Have you ever driven a truck that lopes? I have. It ****ing sucks. Sounds cool as hell but sucks to drive. Steering isn't smooth, stopping can be a pain, worrying about stalling. Not fun.

Yeah Iv had a 440 Mopar that was turned nto a 540 stroker motor and it loaped like a bastard. A buddy of mine has a P-pumped 24 valve and that thing loapes like crazzy and still has pretty good driveability . But my 94 is my dick off rig and just like to make it stand out from all of the average cummins'

O **** man Ill bet! Well would .093 fuel lines still be to agressive of a loap or what do you think?

Check out the link I just posted. That was a hrvp and. 078 tubes on stock lines.

OMG!!! that is nuts!! Wow, well Idk if I even want to try it then. I got a set of .093 ss lines in a trade here a couple of weeks ago and was going to try them out. But Idk if im going to now! I mean $#it, thats one hell of a loap!

Back