.120 or .093 DV holders

Exactly. Now, every truck is different and some lope worse than others.

Man Im worried about putting them on with my 5x.014's... Yeah I think I save that for another day and another dollar...

Well I was thinking of a SPS 66 or something along that line but not really sure if that is what I should go with or if I should just do a set of twins??

So,.093 holders are no good for a DD or street driven truck?I have set from Jesse and installed them on my benched 180 hp pump with DDP comp injectors and stock lines.I have a Maxspool 2.5 cam also.I have not run run it yet but am curious about how might do.Will I be alright?

So,.093 holders are no good for a DD or street driven truck?I have set from Jesse and installed them on my benched 180 hp pump with DDP comp injectors and stock lines.I have a Maxspool 2.5 cam also.I have not run run it yet but am curious about how might do.Will I be alright?

Youll be fine.. i run .120's on my dd. It idles smooth as glass

I did notice a slight difference when i installed them..I run a benched 160 with full cuts the injs are a 5x.018 dual feed all on stock lines for now.. Most trucks that lope ive seen had a 887 or 913 pump.

The larger DV holders will not cause a lope.

I don't feel they are necessary unless you are turning high rpm and trying to get full fuel delivery under load in those conditions. They should be run with the corresponding size of fuel lines as well.

That being said, many guys have run them on the street with no ill effects.

Jesse,will I need to up grade then to .093 lines to use the holders I bought from you?I was going to run them stock lines for now.

Back