1289HP 03 CR DynoJet

Soup Nazi

The artist formerly known as Don M
Single Turbo

Nitrous

blah blah blah

1 of the nitrous stages was not coming on. There is a bit more left, seems to me. :woohoo:

I take it Smarty is involved :evil Seems those with that kind of HP don't get to hold the glory long anymore. No sooner a record is made and another takes it's place. Great work man :clap:

Simply awesome:clap: It just keeps getting better.

What programs were involved? Any of the newer high rpm files?

congrats reb. i will see ya when i get back from my fishing trip. glad you put the numbers down wish it was 1300 like we were hopin but i know its got more in it as do others. talk to you later buddy.

Congrats! Now get a cage, driveshaft loop and a set of slicks and send that sucker down the track!

BIGRPOWR said:
i thought chris had the record up til now?

As far as I know he did. Maybe they were talking about CR trucks? Looks like Brown hit him with the ol tag yer it.

I thought they were referring to CR trucks. If that is the case, Reb has been in the lead for quite some time.

inline6power said:
congrats reb. i will see ya when i get back from my fishing trip. glad you put the numbers down wish it was 1300 like we were hopin but i know its got more in it as do others. talk to you later buddy.

1 of the stages of nitrous was NOT working. The solenoid was fried. Its got MORE! Did you see all the smoke? LMAO!

The rods are still stock too. This poor truck has been beat on pretty hard. Its still an old 5.9 with 50K or so on the clock

Back