12v build to start soon!

I was collecting parts since last October. It's gona be a great feeling when I do the first startup…..a long time cummin. I just hope nothing goes haywire…..fingers crossed. He said two weeks max. That steed speed manifold is finally getting to my builder this week (came from canada though, and they do make them per order so….)

Last edited:
I just ordered a steed from tmoney today. He had one in stock so should be here soon. I'm tryig to get mine ready to hook by the weekend just for fun. My engine build... Well it will be awhile lol

Taylor hooked me up with my competition t4 steed as well (wasn't in stock). It was coming from canada, then to San Francisco!!?? Should still be in PA by Friday I would think. Then hopefully the motor will be in this weekend. I gota keep up with yours man. I'm wishing good luck to both of us haha

I was gunna get a straight flange but he had a angled in stock so I just went with it instead of waiting 3-4 weeks for straight flange. My truck will never be completely done lol always think of more I need to do.

I feel ya there brother. More driveline mods are next for me….not looking forward to that bill…..

Haha yea. That's why I'm wanting to pull mine before I get my engine built... See what I can break.

Are you putting the engine in complete? I thought the head hit the firewall?

Yupp. Bumper, intercooler, and radiator are pulled now. Should go in fairly smooth. Clutch is on and runner and manifold should be on the en of this week

Yeah I pulle mine out of my truck but I took the head off. Wasted a lot of time I guess. Your build looks awesome buddy I wish I had the funds to do another

So EF'in close!! Next weekend is D Day!!!
IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

A real nice guy hooked me up with that!! He's on this forum somewhere….I'll see if I can get his name for ya

edit: :doh: …..it's you!!!!

Last edited:
I'm confused zep you was just asking question about my steed like u hadn't got it yet. And BAM. Theirs one on your engine lol. What did I miss? Either way it's looking trick.

That's how quick I work!! I had it shipped 1 hour air haha. Thanks for the compliment breh

they're fun to look at, but even more fun when they're doing work (son!) like they're supposed to. Pistons were clayed, and all the clearances are good. Zach wasn't lying when he said the 188/220 does not required fly cuts…. t4 flange gasket slipped my mind when I was drunk and spent $18 K on parts the one infamous night back in December….thats why the turbo wasn't mocked up yet….Kenny's triple disk came in as well and will be installed shortly. I can't wait to see what this bad boy can do:rockwoot:

Back