12v Engine mods for 800+hp

I think there raggin on me haha! Cause I suggested such a small injector. I suggested this because those pumps are capable of putting out so much fuel that I like to run smaller injectors sometimes. Truck still performs great and will be much easier to get up to the desired boost before launch, and of course with tuning anything can be done. :lolly: Sorry for the small suggestion go ahead and go with duel fed 5x24's.

Please stop posting. :nail:

Ok I have obviously said something completely retarded. Im here to learn also. He asked what injectors he should run and I answered and put my opinion out there. Please I dont care tell me where I went wrong??

Ok I have obviously said something completely retarded. Im here to learn also. He asked what injectors he should run and I answered and put my opinion out there. Please I dont care tell me where I went wrong??

tell us about how your 13mm pump with 5x16s did.

...how much money did you spend on your 13mm pump? bet it was spendy....

Seems to do fine. I been around 2 trucks that each had 13mm pumps and one had 370 marines and the other had 5x14's and they ran great also. I am new to the 12v world. Im not arguing that what im saying is right I just need someone with more knowledge to tell me where im wrong and to educate me.

Well this thread got kinda focked.....

As for the original topic i cannot add any useful information. Seeing I have never owned a 13mm pump

I 5x.016 injector will cause so much hydraulic load on that pump, that it will trash everything. cam, lifters, rollers. you name it,

I see. How are all these people running these 13mm pumps on such small injectors? Look at all the people that daily drive these pumps on small injectors? What is the minimum injector size that is recommended for a 13mm to survive?

Seems to do fine. I been around 2 trucks that each had 13mm pumps and one had 370 marines and the other had 5x14's and they ran great also. I am new to the 12v world. Im not arguing that what im saying is right I just need someone with more knowledge to tell me where im wrong and to educate me.

Is the one with 370's for sale on CF? he claimed 700+ dyno'd hp on fuel alone with a 13mm pump and 370s's....

maybe not for 900 too just takes a lot of work on a 12mm to produce correctly :Cheer:
I'm just saying if he's trying to figure out what to do with the ag gov, and he's got a 215 pump sitting there. I'd send it to DPE and sell the 13mm
CompD Mobile Device

The wat comment had nothing to do with suggesting a 5x0.016" for a 13mm P7100, and no a nozzle of that size would not cause excessive hydraulic load.

Leave the motor alone, go to a 13mm pump like you want to and get some 5x18's or bigger from Weston (smokem)

grncummins...
I can see where your coming from. To sort of get this back on track i guess...my question to halfton12valve is..is the truck a trailer queen? Streettruck? both? my thoughts were, sounds like you want to make big HP number....so bigger injector would be optimal with a 13mm. Spend that much money on a 13mm with a 5x16? IDK never tried it but if you got the money, hey why not...i guess either way that 480 is going to get you there if you have other supporting mods

Is the one with 370's for sale on CF? he claimed 700+ dyno'd hp on fuel alone with a 13mm pump and 370s's....

A buddy of mine made 762 with 370's and a 13mm pump on fuel. It can happen.

grncummins...
I can see where your coming from. To sort of get this back on track i guess...my question to halfton12valve is..is the truck a trailer queen? Streettruck? both? my thoughts were, sounds like you want to make big HP number....so bigger injector would be optimal with a 13mm. Spend that much money on a 13mm with a 5x16? IDK never tried it but if you got the money, hey why not...i guess either way that 480 is going to get you there if you have other supporting mods

The truck sits In the shop most of the time, I only use it for drag racing and go out on weekends from time to time to have some fun..so what size injector would you recommend using with my chargers? Something that will give me big numbers but also still being streetable..

Back