12V Swap into an 04 F-350

ya im just letting Jefferson State Diesel do everything im not going to worry bout it

Screw paying someone else, its not that bad. learn from the experience and do it yourself. youll be more proud of your work and youll know your parts in and out.

James, yeah i know what you mean. Im just planning on the essentials like conversion parts for the tach and motor mounts. everything else ill figure out how to do as it comes and if i need it, ill order it. now to just find a truck and the money to buy it! Im going the manual NV or ZF set up so it should be a little easier.

Screw paying someone else, its not that bad. learn from the experience and do it yourself. youll be more proud of your work and youll know your parts in and out.

James, yeah i know what you mean. Im just planning on the essentials like conversion parts for the tach and motor mounts. everything else ill figure out how to do as it comes and if i need it, ill order it. now to just find a truck and the money to buy it! Im going the manual NV or ZF set up so it should be a little easier.

Hell yeah. it'll come together on you

man i have no time i work 70+hrs a week. n im not a mechanic

I am no mechanic myself either. Matter of fact i'm a 22 year old union boilermaker and when i started this project i was only 20. Never had a day of school about mechanics. You just cant be afraid to get your hands a little greasy

lol i def aint scared of gettin dirty. i haul heavy equipment for a living in the woods mostly now. i just literally have no time to do it n im friends with jeremy n chris at Jefferson n trust them to do it. i already kno its going to be pricey but you only live once. so im going big lol

lol im 18 now but when i started my conversion i was still 17, just think everything thru before you do it and make sure everythings strong enough to support your power mods, and do ALOT of research, and ask around if you have questions, it may take a little longer but ull feel like a total bada** when ur done:woohoo:

Im 19 and did my own swap also, while working 12-14hr days. Really wasn't all that bad to do either.

lol im 18 now but when i started my conversion i was still 17, just think everything thru before you do it and make sure everythings strong enough to support your power mods, and do ALOT of research, and ask around if you have questions, it may take a little longer but ull feel like a total bada** when ur done:woohoo:

Im 19 and did my own swap also, while working 12-14hr days. Really wasn't all that bad to do either.

Hell yeah!!! And when you're done its a damn good feeling. Especially when you see the looks on the faces when people ask who did it

Hell yeah!!! And when you're done its a damn good feeling. Especially when you see the looks on the faces when people ask who did it

My favorite part is when I'm talking to someone and they either grab my door handle to get in or are staring right at the cummins emblem on their and ask "this got a cummins in it?"

My favorite part is when I'm talking to someone and they either grab my door handle to get in or are staring right at the cummins emblem on their and ask "this got a cummins in it?"

That or when they say "they don't manufacture fords with a cummins motor"

Back