1669 HP Common rail......

For some odd reason I envision Mark's dyno tuning sessions going alot like this. LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlgCwHQTr5M"]JapaneseMuscle - Overnight Parts from Japan [/ame]

Well I have been competing in many different motorsports for 22 years now have have won many National and World titles so I use to dealing with JEALOUS people and HATERS ... I just don't understand them..

I've asked before and I'm asking again. What about those titles?

Last edited:
Spike or not, It will win Dyno Shootouts, This is the dyno section. Lloyd Mills,Reb Brown and the others that "Spiked' dyno's posted in here years ago and folks hated then and they still haten now. With that said I wanna see 1600hp on a 248 Jet insted of the 224........*bdh*

yeah... that's why dyno comps are dumb... They need to be on a load dyno and over several seconds, not several micro seconds and over several 100 rpm, not 100 rpm

^^^^^^ THIS^^^^^ bring any truck down to allentown mack and lets put it on a real load dyno almost all of our trucks would die on that....

Putting on a 1/4 mile would be the best way to verify the dyno run.

In '09 I ran on the dyno, made a big spike at 813hp@2500rpm. Dyno graph looked bad and people disputed the numbers, understandably. 2 weeks before that dyno comp I was at the track and ran 122.59mph@6800lbs in a 1/4 mile. HP calculator says I made 850.

I wouldn't get to discouraged or excited no matter what the numbers are on the dyno. The track will tell all.

I'm sure it'll be an excuse to use.

It's not an excuse, its reality. We are putting loads of power through TWO wheels. Not eight like a big rig would have. We had a guy run on our chassis dyno at school and even with close to 800 pounds of iron in the bed it would spin once it got into the torque real hard.

It's not an excuse, its reality. We are putting loads of power through TWO wheels. Not eight like a big rig would have. We had a guy run on our chassis dyno at school and even with close to 800 pounds of iron in the bed it would spin once it got into the torque real hard.

Jason and lee are too stupid to realize that. I spin the tires everytime we are on the dyno.

IF I had ONLY 500 HP like they have , traction would not be a issue.

Mark why don't you tell us more about your "built motor"? Who built it, what rods and pistons you have, who done the port work on the head, whose side draft manifold you run, injector flow rate, pump flow rate, turbo size, etc. No need to share specifics about who built the turbos or injectors just some pertinent data. You give us nothing to go off other than a sub 900 hp fuel and sub 1400 hp spray run at fall brawl. If you'd rather not share the info then you need to get out a bit more often and strap on dynos other than your own so we all know your numbers aint manipulated.

Coming on a forum and claiming numbers that you made on a dyno you control and operate is like claiming quarter mile times at a test and tune.

Last edited:

Not all big rigs have two driving axels in the rear. Besides that, if they are bringin a quad turbo or whatever semi to a hault on a dyno im sure it can bring a dodge to a hault. $.02

tractions not a issue the harder u pull on that dyno the more traction ull get we only chain the back the truck pulls its self on the the rollers more power more bite and the way they dyno rigs is the right way for a diesel, run to gov in top gear and then load till it shuts off

Back