1669 HP Common rail......

2012 ------- Where CR's call out other CR's for being dyno queens...

:hehe:

Last edited:
lemme make it just a little bit bigger....

attachment.php

Ron, you rock! LOL

You're the one looking for vids... Why I can't think of a better person for the job.

He could share graphs and videos of his own fleet of trucks....if he would ever put one on a dyno. LOL

My last run of 508 was made by my 7.5 cylinder duramax which I actually do drive everyday. One of these days before long I expect it'll make babies.

SH!T, if two guys want to battle over who gets the best mileage, then that IS competition, and I'm all for it!!!

Hey Scott...
For as long as your truck sat idle saving fuel I think everyone would have to bow to your greatness on that race..

Young Flatbiller15....Again...NOTHING!...

Ok.So I was incorrect here,you should be UnBrokendownGassertrash...That Better?
Guess if you would prefer you could start a "my work truck is bigger than your work truck thread".Somehow you would get beaten down in that one also as some youngster with a stretched Pete with a big Twinned Cat would beat you up there too.

keifferscummins.....What have any of your schittboxes done recently ANYWHERE.....Go sit in the corner with YoungFlatbiller15 until you figure it out.

RonA...You owe me a computer screen after seeing that graph,LOL.

Jason...Your wanting to "make things bigger" is TMI for this open area and waaaayyyyy to much for any of us here to know why you like it that way.....LMAO!

Hey Scott...
For as long as your truck sat idle saving fuel I think everyone would have to bow to your greatness on that race..

I don't know Andy, some truck have possibly sat longer...and it's wasted enough out the tail pipe since then to make up for. LOL

How about a "pantie unbuncher" and some tampons? I hope im not too drunk that im the only one who understands that?

Back