19* on DDP4's??

I know thats a HUGE problem, but I would think that little guy would be making 60+psi on its way to the junk pile!

I ran my stock HX35 to 45 psi for a long time. It's still being used on a 1st gen (it's got an easy life now). You also have no fuel plate. I don't really see a point in ditching the fuel plate, but it can't be very good for EGT's. I just swapped my 10 plate out for another that a friend made for me. Huge difference in driveability.

I might see 1300 with my set up right now but thats with the 181dvs I had a set of lasercut and I was tired of the smoke. I might go back with half cut soon.

I'm not complaining about the injectors by any means, they are putting out the fuel for sure! And I know the egts are out of control because of the little HX35. I'm just worried about the low boost (for the setup I have) I'm seeing, it worries me!

Made 439/925 at Garmons today, so it's getting somewhere at least!

B18B1LS1 said:
Made 439/925 at Garmons today, so it's getting somewhere at least!

Are you running stock delivery valves, or something different? Does the smoke clear up much at all?

Eric

Still just the stock dv's. And the smoke never cleans up, its almost the same throughout the pull! Need some air in a big way!

Cummins Driver said:
Are you running stock delivery valves, or something different? Does the smoke clear up much at all?

Eric

This pic was taken at full boost! I have to use a light foot on the street.

dyno3.jpg

this is what makes no sense to me, we have close to the same setups fuel wise, but et I can clear all smoke and only hit 1300 degrees?? Nice power by the way.:rockwoot:

Willy91 said:
this is what makes no sense to me, we have close to the same setups fuel wise, but et I can clear all smoke and only hit 1300 degrees?? Nice power by the way.:rockwoot:

He has a Mack plug on the front of his pump which helps out fuel quite a bit. You might need to add one as well and then mod your AFC to allow full travel.

Nice numbers dude! I am hoping to make very similar numbers myself in the next few weeks on the HX35!

something is REALLY wrong with my truck. I only ran 406 and I don't even have a stock turbo like you :bang . My timing is only at 15* and boost was regulated too low at 35 psi. But that aint going to make up the 100hp difference from where it should be.. Nice job! now ya made me feel bad. :kick:

Well crap, sorry guys :rockwoot: You should be mad at Turbo Matt though, he is the one that busted 500rwhp on the HX35 :bow:

I really feel bad, I running a pretty close setup and I only did 350/750 with the stock charger, I'm sure it is more now, but I don't understand it. I think fuel supply is a big part of it.

Back