1947 Dodge WDX-31

Just read up on the project. I like it. In for more updates. Good work.

Learning about TDI's.

Thanks for the compliments. Not much to update, other than I plan to order a mess of parts this week so I can prepare for some winter work. My goal is to have the majority of the work done by Spring '14, and if the budget allows...get back into body shop school and paint the cab. The truck has been sitting too long, so I need to lay out the cash for injectors, injection lines, torque convertor, intercooler, brakes/steering, fuel pump/filter, and a custom tune for the Allison....then all of the nickle and dime stuff.

Intercooler will have to be custom. That will be a puzzle for Marty Danko at MD Race Cars. We have to stuff a lot of cooling crap up front.

I officially sold my '68 M715 and my '37 Ford pickup. Project funds are here and its time to get rolling for real.

The money is burning a hole in my pocket! It's on now!

the parts were ordered 2+weeks ago we need some updates id settle for even some pictures of the boxes haha

I got the parts and put them in the garage. I'm a big sissy when I can get the garage heated. It's been too cold for my electric heater to keep up. This week should be better. I did put the steering column in place. Still have to modify the dash for the column drop. Looks awesome. Pics to come soon.

Back