1969 Ford Cummins Crew Conversion....

Those aren't 4ks ^ as there is no small inner spring. The fourth spring.

i have a 160 pump out of a 94 and the stock gov. springs look like that, and a have believe a 160 pump is also in a 95 and that pumps gov. spings are different the middle and outter are the same, but the inner spring is 2 small springs instead of one big spring and the 95 also had a 2 piece sping set. hope that helps you.

Last edited:
OK, I got the gov spring issue figured out... thanks for all of your inputs!

I have been working on miscellaneous items, such as steering and throttle items, which brings up an inquiry... does anyone have the linkage assembly for a P-Pump laying around? I hate to have to fab out all new stuff!

Made a new pedal mount...
A121710-1.jpg

And fitting the steering shaft...
A121710-2.jpg

A121710-3.jpg

:Cheer:

Finished up getting the injection lines cleaned and installed along with the injectors...

A123110-2.jpg

A123110-1.jpg

A010111-1.jpg

Also been working on the dual feed lines. Got the why block mounted... feeding a -6AN to the front and a -8AN to the side port. The Y-block is being supplied by a -10AN to the AirDog.

Waiting on fittings to finish it up....

A123010-1.jpg

Looks like you're getting real close. Think you'll have it driving in a month or so?

Do you have a slip in your steering shaft? If it's solid with no slip or rag joint the column, U-joints and box will take a beating.

Looks like you're getting real close. Think you'll have it driving in a month or so?

You're funny!

Lets see what I have left...

No brake lines or hydroboost hydraulics.
No wiring, have a complete painless system to install.
No cooling system (only radiator).
No Intercooler, determining location for a water to air setup.
No steering hydraulics, reservoir etc.

I have more work then I care to think about!

:blahblah1:

Get back to work man, I want to see this thing run... It's not gonna finish itself now J/K

Turn some football on in the garage grab a beer and start turnin wrenches. This is by far the most impressive swap I have seen

Get back to work man, I want to see this thing run... It's not gonna finish itself now J/K

Turn some football on in the garage grab a beer and start turnin wrenches. This is by far the most impressive swap I have seen

Ya... going from the garage to the house for some football action isn't working out so well. LOL

Power steering issues still....

After 3 days of research... I'm giving up on the Eaton BB pump as they seem to be getting phased out.. so I have a Vickers vane pump in mind with the needed SAE "A" flange, 5gpm and 1500 psi. Just need to find a dealer to order through.

Spent the better part of yesterday out at pick n pull... to my surprise they had 5 bump sides, so I picked and pulled every miscellaneous bracket, bolt and flange that I seem to have miss placed since this project started.

Today I started on the roll bar....

A010511-1.jpg

A010511-3.jpg

A010511-4.jpg

A010511-2.jpg

I got my throttle cable in and some pieces to put together the throttle linkage...

A010611-1.jpg

I found the rest of my parts for the MC & hydro at my local pick n pull...

A010711-1.jpg

Well crap... wasn't happy with the standard width cage stuff, so I'm adding 2" to the width.

A010611-2.jpg

A010911-1.jpg

Sent my steering gear out to PSC today for a rebuild and set up for hydro assist. And finally have my power steering pump issues solved.

I had the guys over at Straight Line set me up with this Vickers vane pump...

A012011-4.jpg

Mounts to my SAE A flange adapter...

A012011-1.jpg

Fits nice...

A012011-2.jpg

Using a PSC reservoir...

A011711-1.jpg

Looks like I have two options for mounting this water/air intercooler.

Above the motor, which will make valve adjustments and such a little more complicated...
A012211-3.jpg

A012211-4.jpg

Or on the fender, which may complicate the addition of a second charger if I go back that direction...
A012211-1.jpg

A012211-2.jpg

Hmmmmm....

:pop:

Back