1969 Ford Cummins Crew Conversion....

Update....

I've been getting a little done here and there, but nothing major. With the economy the way it is, we decided to concentrate some funds towards the housing market. Unfortunately this all comes at the expense of working on the truck!

And with any new house comes new projects.... paint, floors, dog kennel etc.

:blahblah1:

Update....

I've been getting a little done here and there, but nothing major. With the economy the way it is, we decided to concentrate some funds towards the housing market. Unfortunately this all comes at the expense of working on the truck!

i hear ya man i am doint the same i just bought a house and am trying to get the build done soon but funds are limited

Damn, i started out loving the truck, almost more interested in the custom mods and your craftmanship. Hats off, makes me eager to start working on my 59 cummins swap again.

Any updates yet? I come to this thread everyday to see what new badass stuff is being done but nothing yet? Come on man hahaha just kidding.

No truck updates....

We finally found a home and are in contract.... lots of things to do now with house projects. Hopefully they go well so I can get back to the truck soon.

21104426_P00.jpg

21104426_P11.jpg

:bang

Update....

Right on. Family first, always. It's easy for me to see that you like to do things right. So it comes as no surprise to see you...doing it right.
Nice fukking house by the way !

I'll keep watching this build if it takes you 10 years. :pop:

Just got finished reading the entire thread (it drug out over a few days). Awesome build sir! Fab skills are top notch none the less. Can't believe you shelved the twins and scrapped the roll cage, but none the less, still awesome truck.

Very very nice looking house; needless to say that back yard will keep you busy as hell! That's my worst nightmare is landscaping like that.

A.... research.

:rockwoot:

I feel like there is somthing missing in my life now that you are taking a break on this rig.... I don't know hwat I am going to do with myself :redx: no new pics no new ideas I.... I just just don't know what to say.

Awsome house bud I know it is alot of work getting settled in and makeing a house into your home. Best of luck we will be waiting

Back