1990 d350 2wd stick what proformance parts

It's just gonna be a slow pig with a stick.

It's going to be clean tho my dad is really good at tuning those trucks he has been doing it for years and is teaching me the ways slowly as i go i am learning lots!! But i still need ideas i know i need 4000k gvs fass delivery valves probably putting in a hamilton cam twins ddp injectors tuning pump fuel plate head studs and then clutch none of this will be done right away i want the twins and stuff put in first in highschool only twin truck round other then a few and then mod from there.

It's all gonna be futile with a stick...

If its a DD/tow vehicle with occasional racing, no problem with running a manual. If racing is going to be the primary role of the truck, then you are absolutely right.

If its a DD/tow vehicle with occasional racing, no problem with running a manual. If racing is going to be the primary role of the truck, then you are absolutely right.

Oh I agree I suppose. I mean I've never even had an auto so don't take it as I'm a manual hater lol.

I've found as I've thought about both my builds I'm more excited to get my ve together than my p pumper. Sure I'll make more power with the p pump but its all same old proven stuff whereas the ve still has some unknowns, and I like that

I've found as I've thought about both my builds I'm more excited to get my ve together than my p pumper. Sure I'll make more power with the p pump but its all same old proven stuff whereas the ve still has some unknowns, and I like that
I am putting twins and pump work my dads going to teach me how to.

Basically I am going to put stock ht3b for turbos then p-pump it get a timing cover lines pump port head get valve springs cam 4000 gvs one piece valve cover. Basically get it ready to be able to run lots of power head studs to.

OK guys new update going to run a 12v block 24v head and p-pumped because i have all the parts to do it. Then cam, twins, injectors, lines, and pump work should be sweet. When i get the truck to the shop ill upload pics or next time i see it.

Playing with daddy's money? I hope not. Ruins youngsters....................

I'd say, slow down, and get the adrenaline out of your system, and think everything out. From reasonable goals for power, and how to get there. The more you try to plan ahead of time, the better off you'll be. This can be a VERY expensive hobby! Have to use your head driving with all the new found power, too.

Playing with daddy's money? I hope not. Ruins youngsters....................

I'd say, slow down, and get the adrenaline out of your system, and think everything out. From reasonable goals for power, and how to get there. The more you try to plan ahead of time, the better off you'll be. This can be a VERY expensive hobby! Have to use your head driving with all the new found power, too.

Dont worry i am not using my dads money i work for him and he has all the parts so im counting my hours and when its all paid off that is when i am going to do everything. I know its expensive.

Back