1990 d350 2wd stick what proformance parts

No manual will with stand being drag raced for very long. End of story kid.

I also hate to be the buzzkill here but... The guys here aren't gonna just spoon feed you a build most likely. We can help on things but reading and searching is what needs to be done on your part.

Im working on trying to be more patient and I have been doing a lot of reading and I was wondering if anyone has a hx35 ht3b twin set up that's what I am going to run I think.

Im working on trying to be more patient and I have been doing a lot of reading and I was wondering if anyone has a hx35 ht3b twin set up that's what I am going to run I think.

It's a good dinosaur twin setup. I feel there is newer better things, but there is nothing wrong with that combo at all.

It's a good dinosaur twin setup. I feel there is newer better things, but there is nothing wrong with that combo at all.
My friend Shawn Lukens had them on his truck which was a p-pump but he made close to 700hp and those turbos lit really fast. What do you guys think about the switchblade my dad has put them on to guys trucks and we have done the tuning. The nice thing is they spool not bad and sound sweet. But they are very expensive. I was thinking about one in a twin set up one day.

The first thing you should do is change your screen name to CommonRail3500 instead of 1990d350. :hehe:

If you haven't already, turn up the pump and install a 3200 spring. Drive it for a few weeks and appreciate the 100 or so HP that you picked up. Then intercool it, then find a lift pump, and then find a bigger turbo. Now you are near the cooling system's limit while towing.

Somewhere between 250 HP and 350 HP, you'll overwhelm the cooling system if you really intend to tow with it. It's happening to me right now.

High horsepower VE trucks are neat and unique, but your expectations are much better suited for a newer truck.

By the way, :welcome: fellow 1st genner.

Naw. You just started venturing over this way. Myself, Caleb, and David stay somewhat active in this section.

Imho, a switchblade is a neat idea but too pricey.
I poke my head in here from time to time, lots more to see and do on this site than other places, and the flavor changes.

Mark.

Naw. You just started venturing over this way. Myself, Caleb, and David stay somewhat active in this section.

Imho, a switchblade is a neat idea but too pricey.

The switchblades are really pricey but to see a 63 spool as quick as it does you would be surprised and then my other friend has the 66 which is really awesome to.

When one spend as much money as others and myself, on multiple setups, just to make a little hp you don't mind being spoon fed. Lol
Here is proven combo for ddp3s. Hx35/hx55 twins, lpplp, 366gsk, studs, ground stock pin, throttle mod, Specrite converter/valvebody, pump to the head, ksb on. This with ddp3s had me at 330/660. It never went over 1000 degrees on the street no matter how hard I tried. Towing my coolant would get hot and that's it. Never had to look at the pyro.
Pods, and a manual trans with a luk gold clutch, with same basic mods above, minus the ksb switch got stackx2 337/720 I believe.

Both of these setups were everyday fun reliable setups. Cheap too. Good luck.

My dad said we should waste gate the top turbo and then I am going to run the ht3b that is just a start for when i first get my license. So i dont kill my self by doing something to crazy.:badidea:

Good power can be had from a 12mm VE fueled HX35 Hybrid/HT3B combo.

With regular DDP4s (early version), typically tweaked IP, etc and LOTS of tuning, made 406HP / 840ft/lbs (uncorrected/fuel only).

Dyno_Base.jpg

Good power can be had from a 12mm VE fueled HX35 Hybrid/HT3B combo.

With regular DDP4s (early version), typically tweaked IP, etc and LOTS of tuning, made 406HP / 840ft/lbs (uncorrected/fuel only).

Dyno_Base.jpg

Thats good thats what im looking for.

I'm am good with 350-400 the the wheels to start. I have been doing lots of research and even tho the hx35 ht3b is dinosaur it is still a good reliable set up so that's what I'm pulling for.

I think i am going to p-pump it my dad has lines, pump, and cover and im getting big injectors anyways.

I think i am going to p-pump it my dad has lines, pump, and cover and im getting big injectors anyways.

Then the sky (erm... wallet) is your limit. Look up your HP target and search the 94-98 dodge section.

Back