1996 12 valve 3500 *75,022 MILES!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

12valve95

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Good afternoon guys. I just took in a 1996 quad cab dually with only 75k miles.

One owner truck.
4x4
auto
Set up for fifth wheel
Bone stock, never been open, leaks nowhere.

Seats are perfect, interior is near perfect. headliner starting to droop, dash is cracked but not completely broke out.

Body has very little rust. bottom of the rockers are starting to go but I can fix for the right buyer.

I will send pics of anything you wanna see.

$22,991 OBO

Last edited:
She got 75k the hardway

Not even close. In my neck of the woods this is the cleanest truck I have ever seen for the year and I have never seen one in person with under 150k on it.

It is not show room nice but it definitely is nicer then most stock trucks.

IMO 2nd gens are one of the the most undervalued book values. Especially ones with less than 175k miles.

Yea the book on these trucks are useless. You will never buy one for book if its truly in the condition its valued at.

Guys I am open to haggle and have a bit of room in this truck. If you are looking for a clean 12Valve with extremely low miles and never turned up then make a decent offer and see where we set.

And If you will put a deposit on it tonight I will work out delivery and fix what little rust in the rocker there is.

Takes two seconds to reach in and put cowl to hood seal in its place before taking pictures of dusty engine compartment.

And here's another idea, before taking pictures, why don't you, for the love of god, wait until the detail department is done detailing......

:Cheer:

And you banged your head on the price.:hehe:

Takes two seconds to reach in and put cowl to hood seal in its place before taking pictures of dusty engine compartment.

And here's another idea, before taking pictures, why don't you, for the love of god, wait until the detail department is done detailing......

:Cheer:

And you banged your head on the price.:hehe:

Trust me, all pic will get updated when it is put thru detail, service and body. But this is a dog eat dog world in sales so I wanted to get my feelers out first on it.

What do you guys think is the right price for a rust free 96 with 75k on it?

You could at least detail it, throw on some simulators, fix the cracked dash, and maybe address the rust under the driver side door first?

What do you guys think is the right price for a rust free 96 with 75k on it?

7 to 8k to the right person

Guy above me has it right, not to mention there's no clear left on the rear dually fenders, so even tho it has 75k miles on it, it's sat in the sun it's whole life, which to me is much different than garage kept

Last edited:
Agree to disagree, mark Nixon has one for sale in any kind of shape for less than that right now in fact

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back